Conor McGregor: "F*ck Floyd Mayweather"

Conor won't beat Floyd and Manny, but he would easily be top 5. And though Canelo would be a hard fight for conor I think it's 50-50 fight. But yeah, Floyd and Manny beat Conor.

Hahahahaha. You're trolling right?

And this trash talk is accomplishing what exactly?

Boxing belts are ugly as fuck. Who thought bright aqua would be a great color for a championship?

It's because there are so many org's and weightclasses, they gotta run the whole spectrum of colors so people can tell the difference!

Conor won't beat Floyd and Manny, but he would easily be top 5. And though Canelo would be a hard fight for conor I think it's 50-50 fight. But yeah, Floyd and Manny beat Conor.
<36>
This guys never watched a boxing match in his life.

Mayweather wears track shoes and is a point fighter...

Only way he beats Conor in boxing is via decision, or Conor gassing out...But Conor could def land a shot and work Floyd over...Conor could also take shots from a padded glove...I dont give a f*ck who Floyd is...

Mayweather wears track shoes and is a point fighter...

Only way he beats Conor in boxing is via decision, or Conor gassing out...But Conor could def land a shot and work Floyd over...Conor could also take shots from a padded glove...I dont give a f*ck who Floyd is...

Not sure if serious..

It's because there are so many org's and weightclasses, they gotta run the whole spectrum of colors so people can tell the difference!
I was aware of this and I also said belts were ugly.

But they can still have nicer colors than they do. Like San Francisco 49er red, or Roman imperial purple. Most boxing belts look awful. And cheap.

Still the exact same guy he was when he started, just now reaping the benefits of his hard work.

I was aware of this and I also said belts were ugly.

But they can still have nicer colors than they do. Like San Francisco 49er red, or Roman imperial purple. Most boxing belts look awful. And cheap.

They do! I was being critical of how bloody stupid it's gotten with how many belts are floating around for boxing nowadays.

Ali-2016-218x300.jpg

Back