Conor McGregor -exposed, mystique diminished...

In regards to pre-fight hype talk I'd say you aren't very smart.

So post fight excuses you have to believe then?

Usually the things people say before a fight are more true than the excuses they use after.

So post fight excuses you have to believe then?

Usually the things people say before a fight are more true than the excuses they use after.

Thats not true at all. Your just making shit up to prove your point. Fighters always lie about their conditioning before fights cause they don't want their opponent to know of weaknesses. You don't know what youre talking about.

So everything Chad says is true suddenly?

You called me naive for taking Chad's word that he was prepared for the fight, now your using Chad's word as evidence of the truth? C'mon man.

so only the stuff Chad says that support your argument is true? Thats what your saying right? lol you have absolutely no basis for anything you say and youre completely illogical

Anyone notice that the non-bought hype has severely diminished?

Reason: Conor was badly exposed by an ill-prepared (but supremely skilled) opponent. It's MMA and there is a clear path to victory against Conor as his game is not so well rounded. Even most of his fans realize it after his last fight.

Agree?

90% of the people on this forum are retarded. you're one of them.

so only the stuff Chad says that support your argument is true? Thats what your saying right? lol you have absolutely no basis for anything you say and youre completely illogical

Oh my god how can you be so hypocritical? You only buy in to Chads words when it plays into the narrative you already have in your head. You're doing the exact thing you're accusing me of doing.

Conor literally knocked out Mendes.

Literally.

This thread is fucking bonkers. Aldo may be a decent grappler but he isn't even half the wrestler that Chad is, and Conor won't be spamming kicks like he did against Mendes.

I mean, Chad LITERALLY got knocked out.

Oh my god how can you be so hypocritical? You only buy in to Chads words when it plays into the narrative you already have in your head. You're doing the exact thing you're accusing me of doing.

I'm still waiting for proof tho.

Conor literally knocked out Mendes.

Literally.

This thread is fucking bonkers. Aldo may be a decent grappler but he isn't even half the wrestler that Chad is, and Conor won't be spamming kicks like he did against Mendes.

I mean, Chad LITERALLY got knocked out.

No he did not. Are you blind for fuck sake? Herb stopped the fight because he turtled up and wasn't defending himself. But he was fully there and not knocked out.

When you talk about a literal KO, watch the first Aldo Mendes fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back