Conor McGregor explains why hes not afraid to go to the ground with Nate

I agree with his assessment. Round 1 there was a grappling exchange and Conor ended up with top position raining down shots. He lost the fight because Diaz landed a 1-2 that wobbles Conor and it whent down hill from there.

He mostly lost because he was prepped to fight a Lightweight whose much shorter and more of a bully than the opponent he ended up fighting. Tacking on extra weight with no time to properly prep for it or adjust to it can be a fucking nightmare for a fighter; they feel slow, heavy, and their cardio goes to shit fast.

You do realize the fight had two rounds right? I mean literally what I said. Round one there was a scramble. Diaz tries to take Conor down, Conor swept Diaz ended up in tip position and rained strikes on him for the remainder of the round. Watch the fight pleb.

1) Diaz DID take Conor down, it wasn't an attempt

2) Nate was happy to play the guard game and flowed with it

3) Conor never rained down anything, you are literally day dreaming to describe it that way

4) Conor cheated and grabbed the fence to maintain top position

He gassed out. Should have managed his energy more efficiently leading up to the fight.
rxgx7_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

shut the fuck up, Conny, you are out of your element.

has anyone compiled a proper list of conors excuses? i see hes now trying to claim that he was inexperienced

as well as being overtrained, fat, and suffering a serious infection, hes starting to sound like a complete pussy

Yes and thats exactly the problem. He got submitted because he went to the mat in bad shape. That's ecactly what he lacks in experience. For nate its second nature.

I think if he wasnt gassed or rocked he would be fine on the ground with nate. In the first when nate caught his kick and took him down he easily swept him within seconds and landed a few good shots from top position before the bell rang

Please shoot for the TD in the first 5 seconds Conor....
Turteen seconds...dats how quick I tapped. :D

I hope he's not thinking like that. It's obvious his ground skills are not his strength.

Back