Media Conor McGregor explains decision to fight Donald Cerrone at 170- Helwani ESPN

If Conor weights 160 he should fight at featherweight. Those 15 pounds is an easy cut.
He will destroy the division again and will look much more goatish then fighting and losing at lw.

I don't believe him being 160 lbs. When he fought at featherweight he was over 160 lbs. When he fights at lightweight that's probably more like 170 lbs. He's probably pushing 180 in his welterweight fights.

Conor Is no question highly motivated. If he doesn’t come out and dominate this fight given the style matchup. It’s time to retire. He has to take cowboy out in the first or second round. Get rid of him. And look impressive.

If Conor weights 160 he should fight at featherweight. Those 15 pounds is an easy cut.
He will destroy the division again and will look much more goatish then fighting and losing at lw.

He’s a great great fighter at light weight. He’s proven that already. Why would he have to drop down?

Ofc he's lying about the weight.

He says he's 160 and a bit and 1 min later he says "I weigh 170". His nitrutionist Lockhard said he was 171 pounds in the Khabib fight where he looked smaller and he weighed in at 168 for both WW fights where he looked smaller too at the scale.

He's lying to make an excuse if things go south. We'll know how much he weighs when he step into it but with this mindset I wouldn't be surprised if he cut a few pounds from 170s to 165ish to prove he's the much smaller fighter.

He’s a great great fighter at light weight. He’s proven that already. Why would he have to drop down?

He won one fight in the ufc at lw. Hard to call him great after one win.

that is quite possibly true. fan or not, the guy comes to fight and has balls like isreal.
this is false from A to Z, conor is a known lier, there s no way he is smaller than fucking henry cejudo ...

@Hitto @Dana's Moonface Whaddya guys think about this new facade of his?

My honest opinion (not hating) there might be a trial coming

No matter what people say, the allegations haven't just went away, or he would have publically denounced it as absolute rubbish

He is building his image for the public and I believe he also was desperate to get back in the octagon to do that

Definitely a pr move and an act

Just my two cents bro!

Seems un-Conor like with some of his answers.

Closer it gets to the fight and the more I'm thinking he gets fucking wrecked.

I don't believe he weighs 160lbs at all.

He was 170lbs or so in the Khabib fight.

Conor needs to bring back that lil Irishman logo he used to sport when he first came to the UFC and try and do something with that again

-Likes that Donald is a family man
-Appreciated Donald drawing attention to Proper 12
-Says he weights 160 and a bit right now
-Says he would beat Donald at any weight

That was excruciating

He literally know what lit bleedin he lit i, i, i, i, i, i look yknow what he literary can't even get through a bleedin

sentence

He probably meant he could make 160.
At 145 he was already nearly dying. Considering you can make over 16% water weight, he was already at 165+

Preparing excuses, just in case

Which moron actually believes he is 160?

Which moron actually believes he is 160?
You overweight Americans must see someone lean with even a tad bit of visible muscle and think my god he’s huge! So heavy! Mate Conor is lean, always in shape. He’s always been between 160-170. You must also have so much fat covering your ears because he said 160 and a bit which means anywhere between 160-170 which is right.

Back