• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor McGregor enjoying himself at the club this weekend

Good, then who the fuck is this?
vH4nuME.png

Ya know, the woman whose top he randomly reaches into and she stops him
MRaCE07.png

Yeah, Dee asked the woman in the leopard print to change clothes so Conor could reach into her shirt later, you absolute dumbfuck

It's just an innocent tit grab. Conor has been absolved.

Now he's back in training camp, 100% sober, and 4 weeks away from feeding Chandler to the canvas.

<mcgoat>

After he disposes of Chandler, he's going to kick the heads off of Kamaru Usman and Volkanovski, then star in another blockbuster movie and maybe some more public tit-grabbing.

It's just an innocent tit grab. Conor has been absolved.

Now he's back in training camp, 100% sober, and 4 weeks away from feeding Chandler to the canvas.

<mcgoat>

After he disposes of Chandler, he's going to kick the heads off of Kamaru Usman and Volkanovski, then star in another blockbuster movie and maybe some more public tit-grabbing.
Looked more like he was trying to pull it open and expose her.

This is 100% sober?

He could save time by putting the public tit-grabbing in his blockbuster movie.

The fact that McGregor still has fans is an indictment on us, not him (his character has been weighed, judged and found wanting long ago).

Idolizing anyone irrespective of their actions just because they happen to be successful, rich, powerful, charismatic etc. is the definition of beta.

I’d say the guy can’t get out of his own way but he’s been so successful, I guess it doesn’t matter to him if he ever wins another fight

It reminds me of going out with buddies, and one is so savage, so alpha, so buzzed (but meaning no real harm and REALLY just wanting to get a laugh from the boys) that when you see the video of him trying to touch a girls boobs all sneaky like, he doubles down and says "You dont think ill post that? hah. say less" and the next morning it's posted plainly for everyone to see.

probably one of the funniest Connor things ive ever seen.

Trash for having fun dancing with his soon to be wife? lol y’all find every reason to hate on the dude. He’s rich and having fun, let the dude be happy. Jealously is toxic
i dont think it's jealousy. But i think its worse. Like its some weird, skewed hodgepodge of publicly showing off "how moral and progressive you are" mixed with the utter inability to not take everything so seriously mixed with a toxic dash of "that doesnt sound like fun to me." I dont know what freaks me out more, the idea that none of the morals police have never engaged in drunken, awkward/semi creepy, goofy behavior with fellow male buddies, or the fact that they have but are so taken by the status quo they can't admit it. yikes.

I guess you could use the word "woke" but... im a liberal, and that word is always used to denigrate fellow liberals, and it's always uttered by conservative folk.

Looked more like he was trying to pull it open and expose her.

This is 100% sober?

He could save time by putting the public tit-grabbing in his blockbuster movie.

Her tits were already hanging out. He was just trying to help button her shirt back up.

i dont think it's jealousy. But i think its worse. Like its some weird, skewed hodgepodge of publicly showing off "how moral and progressive you are" mixed with the utter inability to not take everything so seriously mixed with a toxic dash of "that doesnt sound like fun to me." I dont know what freaks me out more, the idea that none of the morals police have never engaged in drunken, awkward/semi creepy, goofy behavior with fellow male buddies, or the fact that they have but are so taken by the status quo they can't admit it. yikes.

I guess you could use the word "woke" but... im a liberal, and that word is always used to denigrate fellow liberals, and it's always uttered by conservative folk.
^
A guy trying to take the high road by acting confused that not everyone is a drunken mess - piece of shit like him

You seem like the kind of person that should probably say nothing, ever. Either that or you have a masters degree in trolling based on your username and tone of message because in retrospect I can't possibly fathom someone like you unironically existing.

When has Conor ever pulled out of a fight?

Yeah I mean Chandler just had to call him out for a year straight after TUF
Been a year since TUF wrapped up
Ducked Chandler for as long as he possibly could
Delayed entering the testing pool
McDucker Confirmed
We will see if he actually makes it to this date
This fight should of happened ages ago if not for his ducking tendencies

<KhabibBS>

Yeah I mean Chandler just had to call him out for a year straight after TUF
Been a year since TUF wrapped up
Ducked Chandler for as long as he possibly could
Delayed entering the testing pool
McDucker Confirmed
We will see if he actually makes it to this date
This fight should of happened ages ago if not for his ducking tendencies

<KhabibBS>

So, you can't answer the question, but thank you for the unnecessary rant. You seem highly neutral and unbiased about this situation.

For the record, Conor hasn't ever pulled out of a fight. That would have been your correct answer.

You seem like the kind of person that should probably say nothing, ever. Either that or you have a masters degree in trolling based on your username and tone of message because in retrospect I can't possibly fathom someone like you unironically existing.
Next time I want you to tell that dude how you really feel. 😂, he's one ass backwards fella foshow.

Next time I want you to tell that dude how you really feel. 😂, he's one ass backwards fella foshow.
Look at all these pretend do-gooders acting like they never railed a line at the club and then finger fucked a stranger on a crowded train knowing they could never find out who did it or point them out in a line-up, am I right guys? ... guys?

Psh, must be that radical left, which I'm definitely part of. Yikes

Back