conor mcgregor did lost

ow is it conor mcgregor did lose and not did lost?
my bad but im not from america so fuck yall americans

did you see nate his face and the blood that was waterfalling off his face?
if there was no time limit nate would have bled to death
They speak English elsewhere besides America weirdo.

Gassing is what happens when you don't have much experience, so yes it is a lack of experience.

Obviously. It was his first time at WW.

Gassing is what happens when you don't have much experience, so yes it is a lack of experience.

Or you're so arrogant that you think you will never go past the first round anyway. So why worry about it. I'd be more inclined to go with my view. Rather than inexperience.

The guy claimed to be the greatest fighter in the world. But got his ass kicked in the only area of MMA he's even good at, and blames it on gassing out after 7 minutes of fighting lol. Stand up fighting even. I honestly don't know what's worse? Having only boxing, and getting out-boxed OR being a UFC Champion, but running out of gas in the 2nd round...

Cardio and not gassing is part of the fight game. So he lost.

BUT HE WAS DESTROYING NATE TILL THAT POINT

he said that in the press day interview
and he is so right
he lost because of gas tank
not because of skill or expierence or the better man or whatever the fuck

its the gas
Like Connor said, Nate was like Homer Simpson boxing he beats his opponents by enduring punches

Lombard never loses. He just gets gassed out.

Or you're so arrogant that you think you will never go past the first round anyway. So why worry about it. I'd be more inclined to go with my view. Rather than inexperience.
Of course you'd be more inclined to go with your view, that's why it's YOUR view.

He lost to a punching bag with eyeballs.

CpIQUprUsAAWx1b.jpg

So he just instantly gassed the exact moment he got smacked with a 1-2? After preparing for a 5rd war with a cardio machine in RDA? With the benefit of not having to cut weight? Just magically, instantly gassed huh?

What a co-inky-dink!

Back