Conor McGregor deserves respect

Would you ever stop it once for all?! The man deserves respect. Ok he just lost and was dominated by Khabib but who the HECK WASN'T?! That guy was outwrestling bears when he was 7, he shouldn't even be allowed to bloody COMPETE! A bear can kill you with one single blow.

And let's get rid of this cliche that COnor can't grapple. The guy can ROLL! Every bjj guy that has rolled with him says Conor is surprisingly good on the ground and no, I'm not just talking about Dillon Danis.
I'll tell you more...in a pure BJJ contest I truly believe Conor would smoke single-leg spammer Nurmagomedov who can't even finish guys after 25 minutes of ground n' pound.

Seriously, STOP the Conor hate. He is a symbol of the sport and an inspiration for many of us around here.
"I just want to say from the bottom of me heart, I'd like to take this chance to apologize ... TO ABSOLUTELY NOBODY !"

He acted disrespectfully, and his fanbase is the most idiotic fanbase in sports. His fans talk shit non stop about other fighters and fans yet cry like little girls after he loses or when someone says anything negative about him even when it's true, they are just like Justin Bieber fans years ago. But somehow more annoying

Meh, he's fine. Anyone that doesn't give him massive respect for fighting Khabib in his fight back is a retard. All the Chronic Conor haters have dubs or got banned, it is actually kind of funny. In a sport where guys like CoGar run away after a loss, in a sport where Ronda grabs her pillow and ducked Cyborg so hard that UFC bought her contract and wouldn't allow her to fight until Ronda ran away, in a sport where guys like Jones Juice to fight senior citizens and he ducked HW and even short notice Chael, a guy like Conor is a breath of fresh air.

I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy either, why would I wish my enemy to be being paid millions and millions of dollars to simply lose a fight? Hell sign me up for that.

Now Conor can outgrapple a lifelong grappler if you suddenly remove punches? I think op needs to take a break from the internet.

You're either dumb or new to MMA. I hope it's the latter.

Here's how i feel.

I'm happy Khabib won and all but why is everyone shitting on Conor?

All fighters basically say they are gonna roast their opponent, they're gonna KO them etc etc and rarely do they succed in performing as they had expected.

People love saying Conor is done because of his 3 losses, stupidly including the Mayweather fight which was just a show. You really think Conor believed he was gonna knock Money out in 4? Course not, he was just marketing himself and creating interest in the fight: the punching power, the awkward style etc. It was all marketing tactics that he and the UFC used to sell the fight. I will admit that being a professional fighter he did have a puncher's chance, albeit a very slim one.

And what about Khabib? probably the most skilled LW we've ever seen compete: super-solid grappling mixed with unorthodox (and non very technical) striking, a combination that neutralized by finish or utter domination all of his opponents (apart from that Brazilian steroidhead). Losing to Khabib, or losing in general to a pro fighter, means no shame.

I will say the Diaz loss was unexpected but....Conor was expecting to fight a LW with a strong wreslting-based game. On two weeks notice he gets a new opponent in Nate Diaz who is naturally much bigger than Conor and has a completely different style to RDA.

He has no heart they say. Well there's 2 things to be said:
1) Since he stopped doing road work is cardio is just sub-par, it seems like he can't do much about it; even though, I must say, it did look better vs Khabib
2) We've seen what happens when fighters are out of it, know they can't win and go on to take big and prolonged beatings. COnor, of course, has seen it too and he's clever enough to quit when he has to.

Stop the hating, Conor has amused us with some of the most brilliant performances, most of his victories are basically flawless, he is a finisher and a very technical and powerful striker.
It seems that the myth that road work is the only way to improve your cardio is stll strong these days. There are a lot of better ways to get your cardio ready for an mma fight

Conors a douche on social media. People wouldnt hate on him as much if it wasnt for his personality. He has only himself to blame.

DINflxJUIAAV-eA.jpg

PanteraVulgarDisplayofPower.jpg

Jesus H Christ you’re like Tucker Carlson and Fox News musing on why there is so much vitriol in politics today, when in fact it’s 100% their fucking fault.

Don’t want a backlash when he loses? Don’t act like such c**ts when he wins.

That’s all, you simpleton.

I've seen exactly 4 Conor fights
Conor vs Mendes
Conor vs Aldo
Conor vs Diaz 1
Conor vs Khabib

He's never looked like goat material to me.

Only shit he derserves is for bringing the art of touchbutt to iceland...LMAO
Also for being Floyd's bitch!

Back