Conor McGregor could look completely different when he fights Khabib

What? Each card is different.. One judge gave him three rounds. And the showtime judge I think gave him 4.. Other sites that scored had him winning four or five. You don’t have to downplay how he did just because you don’t like the guy. Just be honest. He did pretty well. Nobody expected him to win. Of course he was not going to win.

Again, Mayweather threw 28 total punches through 3 rounds, he averaged 40 per round in his career. If you think Conor "won rounds" because of his boxing skill and not because Mayweather was just toying with him then the joke is on you because you didn't know what you were watching.

And I get each card is different, but only 1 offical judge gave him 3 rounds. He unanimously won a single round, the same round that Mayweather threw 6 punches. He won that round by default basically.

I'm not saying Conor will win the fight. I'm not even saying I think Conor has a good chance. But I do think its entirely possible that this long layoff had Conor training differently than he used to, and more effectively than he used to.

Conor's biggest hole in his game actually isn't his wrestling, although his die-hard haters think it is. His biggest hole in his game is his absolutely terrible cardio.

I believe that in the last two years, Conor has been working hard on getting into proper fighting shape for a 5 round war, and that his plan is going to actually be a late KO after sprawling a ton.

Schaub has alluded to such as well.
He’s put on a lot of muscle, I don think his cardio will be any better.

To be honest I don't know if what Conor was throwing could even be classed as punches.

LimpingSizzlingBongo-size_restricted.gif

Uh huh..

I'm not saying Conor will win the fight. I'm not even saying I think Conor has a good chance. But I do think its entirely possible that this long layoff had Conor training differently than he used to, and more effectively than he used to.

Conor's biggest hole in his game actually isn't his wrestling, although his die-hard haters think it is. His biggest hole in his game is his absolutely terrible cardio.

I believe that in the last two years, Conor has been working hard on getting into proper fighting shape for a 5 round war, and that his plan is going to actually be a late KO after sprawling a ton.

Schaub has alluded to such as well.

good point.

Maybe his right might be a little bit more dangrous then before.

He's going to look like the skinny weak guy he has always been complete with poor wrestling like he always does.
He will also have the puncher's chance as despite his lack physical strength, he still punches with precision and with power.
Conor can KO Khabib, but the odds are on Khabib ragdolling him.

Honeslty, it didn't look like he was training hard during this time off.

Specially on cardio or wrestling.

we had threads like every week of videos of conor training sprawls for the last year and a half

Congrats, the one punch he landed and the dude is still pulling all the way back not commiting to the punch at all.

He needs to thank his lucky charms it was an old tiny brittle Floyd in there with him because any current Top 10 dude at 147 or 154 put that joker in a body bag with those hilarious pillow punches he was throwing. God bless him.

Which is what I said. You are attempting to debate something else.

You were insinuating that Conor won rounds due to his boxing ability when debating with @MikalP, when that wasn't the case at all. He even explained it to you and you still couldn't comprehend it.

It's truly amazing that people really think that Conor did great against Mayweather and just totally ignore what Mayweather was actually doing.

You were insinuating that Conor won rounds due to his boxing ability when debating with @MikalP, when that wasn't the case at all. He even explained it to you and you still couldn't comprehend it.

It's truly amazing that people really think that Conor did great against Mayweather and just totally ignore what Mayweather was actually doing.

All I did was bring you facts.. Your opinion or his opinion or anybody else’s opinion as to how he won the rounds doesn’t mean jack shit. He won the rounds. Which is basically all that I said. Your excuses as to why means nothing.

Congrats, the one punch he landed and the dude is still pulling all the way back not commiting to the punch at all.

He needs to thank his lucky charms it was an old tiny brittle Floyd in there with him because any current Top 10 dude at 147 or 154 put that joker in a body bag with those hilarious pillow punches he was throwing. God bless him.

Wow You mean a younger more in his prime boxer would handle a MMA fighter with a pro boxing record of 0-0. Wow I am shocked. Really shocked beyond fucking belief on that one.

I haven't seen Floyd have that little regard for a guy since Sharmba Mitchell in 2005.

Seriously, that's the last time I can recall it and even then he didn't throw 8 punches in 2 rounds.

When Floyd felt those pillows for punches I can only imagine how hilarious he found it in his head.

By "shit" or "terrible" we mean not up to par, AKA not world class, like it should be

he lasted five rounds with nate diaz, but in reality if he wasn't gassing the 3rd 4th and 5th WOULD have looked like the first two (where he dominated without even being touch)
Need stop posting

Wow You mean a younger more in his prime boxer would handle a MMA fighter with a pro boxing record of 0-0. Wow I am shocked. Really shocked beyond fucking belief on that one.

Well yeah, of course it goes without saying.

More so after the fact though.

All I did was bring you facts.. Your opinion or his opinion or anybody else’s opinion as to how he won the rounds doesn’t mean jack shit. He won the rounds. Which is basically all that I said. Your excuses as to why means nothing.

When a single judge gives him a round, it doesn't mean he won that round. I don't get why this is so difficult for you. He won the 1st round, that's it.

When a single judge gives him a round, it doesn't mean he won that round. I don't get why this is so difficult for you. He won the 1st round, that's it.

It says he won those rounds according to the judge. Why is that difficult for you to understand? And why are you still arguing this with me? This is fucking retarded.

Anyone not giving conor a good chance of winning is an idiot...his boxing is going to be crisp as f''uk...all that boxing training he did for months, will show. and khabib's normal leaning away from shots isn't going to work with conor. And you better believe conor is going to train wrestling and tdd the entire camp...
But it wont. You cant use a traditional boxing stance in MMA there 2 different sports

It says he won that round according to the judge. Why is that difficult for you to understand? And why are you still arguing this with me? This is fucking retarded.

Because you have no idea what winning a round is. Had the fight stopped after the 3rd round, Mayweather would have won the fight because more than 1 judge game him 2 of the rounds.

Keep giving me those "facts" though

Because you have no idea what winning a round is. Had the fight stopped after the 3rd round, Mayweather would have won the fight because more than 1 judge game him 2 of the rounds.

Keep giving me those "facts" though

He won three rounds according to one judge officially that night. Do we agree on that yes or no?

Back