Conor McGregor could look completely different when he fights Khabib

Anyone not giving conor a good chance of winning is an idiot...his boxing is going to be crisp as f''uk...all that boxing training he did for months, will show. and khabib's normal leaning away from shots isn't going to work with conor. And you better believe conor is going to train wrestling and tdd the entire camp...

All that Boxing training....

With his normal MMA coaches who know fuck all about Boxing.

All that boxing sparring....

With Artem "The Human Punchbag" Lobov.

His boxing is garbage. Total garbage.

McGregor refined his game a fuckload after the diaz loss. Look at the Alvarez beating, picked his shots from beginning to end. Khabib is getting cracked of that i have no doubt.

The scary thing is that he improved his boxing and cardio for May fight.

Plus he has means for the best grappling partner/coaches and pharmaceuticals,

so i expect him to do better in his fight against Khabib than most people expect.

The scary thing is that he improved his boxing and cardio for May fight.

Plus he has means for the best grappling partner/coaches and pharmaceuticals,

so i expect him to do better in his fight against Khabib than most people expect.

yeah he really showcased that scary boxing lmao

actually yes...when he fought in cage warriors he submitted a bjj black belt...granted, his main weapon isn't wrestling, but it is still more than adequate.

Oh yes, the great Dave Hill. The same guy that Artem Lobov holds a win over.

Not sure if you know this, but not all black belts are the same.

Conor's had 10 UFC fights and 8 of them have ended in 7 minutes or less. I have no idea how good or bad his cardio is.

A man that finishes fights at that rate and people hate on him.. Even as a fighter. Not like he is producing Woodley esque fights..

yeah he really showcased that scary boxing lmao

Against Floyd? Yea he did. Went 10 rounds with Floyd, the pound for pound best of his generation, maybe of all time. In MMA last time he boxed, he lit up Eddie without getting hit and knocked him out. That was before his training for May..

Against Floyd? Yea he did. Went 10 rounds with the pound for pound best of his generation, maybe of all time. In MMA last time he boxed, he lit up Eddie without getting hit and knocked him out. That was before his training for May..

first time watching boxing huh?

he got lit up for 10 rounds and never landed a meaningful punch against a retired former p4p 40 year old fighter that he was what, 3 weight classes higher than and in his physical prime?

nothing scary about that at all..

first time watching boxing huh?

he got lit up for 10 rounds and never landed a meaningful punch against a retired former p4p 40 year old fighter that he was what, 3 weight classes higher than and in his physical prime?

nothing scary about that at all..

It is Floyd Mayweather dude. You say retired boxer as if that is just some guy. You need some context on that one. The boxing experts like Max Kellerman all said Conor would not land 1 single punch. That it would be over really fast.. He was up on the scorecards at one point according to Showtime.

Putting that aside if you have seen his MMA striking, it is lethal. Hands obviously are his biggest weapon. Watch some fights man..

It is Floyd Mayweather dude. You say retired boxer as if that is just some guy. You need some context on that one. The boxing experts like Max Kellerman all said Conor would not land 1 single punch. That it would be over really fast.. He was up on the scorecards at one point according to Showtime.

Putting that aside if you have seen his MMA striking, it is lethal. Hands obviously are his biggest weapon. Watch some fights man..

and you say he's the p4p best of our generation as if him coming off a layoff at age 40 and being hugely undersized is the same dynamic as fighting the floyd that fought Gatti or JMM and being in the same weightclass. that was the whole point.

when people say he wont land a punch, they dont mean a literal punch. its normal fight language to mean a MEANINGFUL punch. who cares about all those little baby punches in the clinch he racked up, or those little nose boop jabs?

he has superb mma striking i was not detracting from that. i am saying he showed nothing "scary" as a result of all that boxing training for Floyd. quite the opposite. Don't try and blend the two. I said nothing about his MMA striking.

and you say he's the p4p best of our generation as if him coming off a layoff at age 40 and being hugely undersized is the same dynamic as fighting the floyd that fought Gatti or JMM and being in the same weightclass. that was the whole point.

when people say he wont land a punch, they dont mean a literal punch. its normal fight language to mean a MEANINGFUL punch. who cares about all those little baby punches in the clinch he racked up, or those little nose boop jabs?

he has superb mma striking i was not detracting from that. i am saying he showed nothing "scary" as a result of all that boxing training for Floyd. quite the opposite.

Floyd is the best of HIS generation and who cares that he is 40 when his opponent is 0-0 as a boxer? Conor won rounds. That was not supposed to happen. He did. You wanted Conor to face GGG or something? And his MMA boxing/striking is lethal.

Ko after KO

Floyd is the best of HIS generation and who cares that he is 40 when his opponent is 0-0 as a boxer? Conor won rounds. That was not supposed to happen. He did. You wanted Conor to face GGG or something? And his MMA boxing/striking is lethal.

Ko after KO

you just ignored everything i said and replied to yourself lmao

Conor’s MMA boxing was excellent before the Floyd fight and must have improved further still (Floyd “carried him” somewhat, but nonetheless Conor did quite well against one of the best ever athletes in a different combat sport).

So there is every likelihood that his striking - hands expecially - will be super sharp and much better than anything Khabib has ever faced before.

His TDD seems to be quite good too, although Khabib is an MMA wrestling savant.

Once on the mat Khabib definitely has the advantage, but getting there may not be so easy.

Cardio will be a question for Conor, as chin will be for Khabib.

So ... a very interesting matchup and hopefully a fantastic fight!

Conor’s MMA boxing was excellent before the Floyd fight and must have improved further still (Floyd “carried him” somewhat, but nonetheless Conor did quite well against one of the best ever athletes in a different combat sport).

So there is every likelihood that his striking - hands expecially - will be super sharp and much better than anything Khabib has ever faced before.

His TDD seems to be quite good too, although Khabib is an MMA wrestling savant.

Once on the mat Khabib definitely has the advantage, but getting there may not be so easy.

Cardio will be a question for Conor, as chin will be for Khabib.

So ... a very interesting matchup and hopefully a fantastic fight!

His hands should be better than ever. I would be shocked otherwise. He looks huge in some Instagram pics. He had to have been training his grappling for a long time. This fight was inevitable..

I doubt that he was improving his cardio while doing cocaine and smoking cigars.
That's all you think he does? What a fucking white belt hater comment. Go to the mirror and call yourself a bitch.

Lasted 5 rounds, yeah, barely.

He was exhausted after 5 minutes against Diaz. Literally physcially exhausted.

His gass tank is so bad it's hard to even fathom that he's a professional athlete.
You are a moron if you think this is true and you don't deserve to watch fights anymore.

So why did GSP look like he could go another 5 rounds after most of his 5 round wins? He looked almost fresh after hitting Kos 300+ times.
Those weren't haymakers you dumbfuck

You are a moron if you think this is true and you don't deserve to watch fights anymore.
Think what is true?

Are you denying that Conor was physically exhausted against Diaz and Floyd?

Last edited:

Ko after KO

Rounds? He won A round, as in 1 because Mayweather threw 6 punches.

Back