Conor McGregor could look completely different when he fights Khabib

I'm not saying Conor will win the fight. I'm not even saying I think Conor has a good chance. But I do think its entirely possible that this long layoff had Conor training differently than he used to, and more effectively than he used to.

Conor's biggest hole in his game actually isn't his wrestling, although his die-hard haters think it is. His biggest hole in his game is his absolutely terrible cardio.

I believe that in the last two years, Conor has been working hard on getting into proper fighting shape for a 5 round war, and that his plan is going to actually be a late KO after sprawling a ton.

Schaub has alluded to such as well.
according to his coaches he ain't even been in the gym since just before signing for the khabib fight

according to his coaches he ain't even been in the gym since just before signing for the khabib fight

For a camp maybe

He's been uploading pics and videos of him training since way before the fight was signed

For a camp maybe

He's been uploading pics and videos of him training since way before the fight was signed
recycled pics and videos mean nothing . i'm telling you what his coaches are saying

Back