Media Conor McGregor confirms his upcoming fight with Dustin Poirier will be at 155

.sure he did , thats why he was bitching and moaning forever and a day for a rematch and making all those pissweak excuses as to why he lost.
Keep gargling that load

conor always wants to avenge a loss...just like he did against nate...he beat nate in the rematch...so nobody knows what would happen in the rematch...khabib most likely would win again. but conor cares about titles, not who has the title.

When was that? 2016 or something?

not sure what that has to do with anything...considering conor is in his prime years. he looked more dominant than ever against cerrone...people love to mock cerrone now that conor destroyed him...but tony got an interim title fight after beating cerrone.

not sure what that has to do with anything...considering conor is in his prime years. he looked more dominant than ever against cerrone...people love to mock cerrone now that conor destroyed him...but tony got an interim title fight after beating cerrone.

Yes but Cerrone also went on a losing streak after that. He was on a three fight winning streak fighting Tony.

Dana already said that he thinks that Khabib won't retire.
The fight won't be for the belt if Dana gives it 2 months.

it's really not crazy at all. it's really crazy that people think he's not in contention.

Mate, MMA fans are the whiniest bitches on the planet.

For years, they begged the champion to move up & fight the champion at the weightclass above, then cried "it'S nOt fAiR" when McGregor did it.

Didn’t Dana put the kibosh on 170 like 3 weeks ago ?

If Khabib didn't retire, this would be 170 cause Conor doesn't think he should have to cut weight, unless its for the belt. Since Khabib retired, either UFC told Conor its for the belt or Conor is pushing UFC to make it title fight

“Full body composition scan complete” aka his manager told him Dana said he HAS to fight at 155lbs LOL
If the Lightweight belt is up for grabs now there is no reason for the fight to be at 170. I'm sure he'd rather fight Poirier at 155 for the belt than fight him at 170 for no belt.

Yes but Cerrone also went on a losing streak after that. He was on a three fight winning streak fighting Tony.

i just think conor is a far better standup fighter than tony. hits alot harder, is alot faster, alot more accurate. that's why I think conor would stop tony in 1 round....same with gaetchje.

If Dustin Poirier puts a clinic on him I'll be so, so happy.

that’s because your life sucks and you’re easily amused. Your enjoyment won’t last long, you’ll be miserable again a couple hours after McG losses.

it's really not crazy at all. it's really crazy that people think he's not in contention.

but but but he lost to Floyd in a boxing match and Cerrone was washed up when McG starched him in seconds. It’s not like he’s already murked the #1 contender already and all other top fighters are coming off losses..

Dustin has very little chance of winning. Conor is better everywhere. Especially standing, and Dustin doesn't have the level of wrasslin to do anything about it.

No. He wouldn't jump in front of Islam for a TS.

Apologies, I misread this the first go, you are correct in that statement from Khabib and that's one man whose word is bond.

155 Title Fight announcement shouldn't be to far behind.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Assuming he ACTUALLY stays active, this is going to be exciting. Dustin vs Conor is going to be PURE Fireworks.

funny he was sent a offer oct 14th why didnt he sign it back than?

Back