Conor McGregor compared to A-Level Athlete Jalen Ramsey

giphy.gif
Noone even knows who Conor McGregor is except some casuals and hardcore MMA fans

Lol, Mcgregor is way bigger worldwide. No one knows Brady in Europe, Africa, Asia.

No hes not lol. Walk down the street and ask people who Conor McGregor is and ask people who Tom Brady is. You will be lucky to find one who knows who Conor is. Conor isnt more famous than Tom Brady lol
Ha, Tom Brady says hi. I hate to burn another Niners can as myself, but Conor is big in MMA circles, some parts of Ireland, and people in sports media. Grandma's know Tom Brady and Peyton Manning.
Americans really do live in their own little world.

Internationally Conor is way more famous that Brady lol.

Hardly anyone watches NFL outside the States. NBA is way more popular internationally.

You guys are super deluded and misinformed.

Wow you are deluded my man.

I will concede that McTapper kun is superior at athletics at this moment
However Jalen Sempai has A level potential written all over him

I will wait for the empirical data to prove my assertion

I'm glad we're able to come to an amicable agreement. ThatKid san.

Americans really do live in their own little world.

Internationally Conor is way more famous that Brady lol.

Hardly anyone watches NFL outside the States. NBA is way more popular internationally.

You guys are super deluded and misinformed.
giphy.gif
Conor fan boys are deluded. More people in Ireland know who Tom Brady is over Conor lol. Do you know how big the NFL is? Tom Brady played like 8 superbowls in the highest rated show on tv the superbowl. Conor is selling like a million PPVs. The superbowl is watched by like 100 million people. You must be smoking meth

Lol at the triggered MMA fans. They can't stomach anyone talking about a more relevant sport.

giphy.gif

Pfft. Football trash talking.. fuck off. What a joke. They aren’t shit without their f’n pads on.
Yeah playing against a guy who is 6'3 250lbs with 5% body fat who runs the 40 in 4.6 would work out great without pads.

We're talking chiseled explosive athletes, not chubby rugby players here.

i think they had a surprising year last year and wont repeat it. They have a great defense but shitty ass O. LMAO @ BortCAN
Bortles fam if you're reading this, just hand the ball to Fournette and it'll all be cool

No NFL player is more famous than Conor.

I say this as a big fan of the NFL.

Niners coming for that NFC West division title.

NFL players are glorified slaves. They can't even kneel without getting slapped down.

Of course nobody knows who they are!

No NFL player is more famous than Conor.

I say this as a big fan of the NFL.

Niners coming for that NFC West division title.
Tom Brady.....maybe? Weird to think that worldwide Brady is probably relatively unknown.

Back