Media Conor McGregor comments on Holloway's claim of being the best boxer in UFC

otUvOc.gif

Lol at showing this clip of a fight Max lost LMAO.

I could see the max of last night run through the 145 version of conor

Thats what fans have said about Dustin fighting Conor if they ever met again. Well guess what? They are fighting next week and we can see what will actually happen. Conor is still the better fighter between these 3 guys and Conor will prove it next week and if he ever has to against Max. Plus Dustin himself is a better fighter than Max so there is no need to even fight Max..... Conor will just do what he did last time and that is whoop his hass.

The one Conor panic wrestled the one and only time in his career, my bad Nate loss he did as well.
<WhatItIs>
? Panic wrestled? THIS IS MMA BUD!! Not sure what you think but this is not boxing, wrestling is allowed in MMA. You saying it was panic wrestling when Conor was clearly winning this fight is absurd. Its called fighting smart and fighting an MMA fight.

{<Mcgoat}

Conor beat teenager Max and still gloats about it to this day

Dustin also beat a teenager Max ad then he went and beat a Prime Max. You guys thinking Max went super saiyan since then is laughable. Has he gotten better? yes. Has he gotten better to beat guys who were and are better than him like Dustin and Conor? No, there are levels to this and Max is not on their level.

Can we all admit that claiming you're the "best boxer in MMA" is kind of corny?

It feels like it's all fueling this weird obsession of guys secretly thinking they're boxers and gets too close to Jake Paul territory for me.

People forget towards the end of the second and most of the third Conor didn't want to stand anymore with Max. If it was at FW Max would take him out in the later rounds.
He blew his ACL out at the end of the 2nd round ?

IF NOBODY OUT PERFORMS MAX ON THIS ISLAND STINT INCLUDING MCGREGOR THEN THEY BETTER CHANGE THE NAME OF THE ISLAND TO MAX ISLAND--AND MCGREGOR WILL LOSE WATCH!!! MAX IS BEST BOXER??-DUSTIN: HOLD MY MOUTHPIECE

Conor is by far best boxer in the UFC. Hes only fighter in the UFC who can compete with top 5 boxers.
Lol everyone knows floyd carried canor for 10 rounds. He could have ended the fight any time he wanted. He knew he was in zero danger as canor dosnt have real KO power. I dont think he has ever knocked anyone out with one shot.

Lol so the narrative is something is ALWAYS wrong with Conor if he doesn't perform the way his nuthuggers want, like a first round KO? He goes the distance with baby Max and now it's because Conor had a torn ACL? Fuck outta here with that shit you lame nuthuggers.

There is a difference between throwing hands in an MMA fight and an actual boxing bout. In a 12 rounds boxing bout holloway would probably make Mcgregor quit; Diaz would without a doubt. Mcgregor has the best timing by far but that comes at a cost, which is why he isn't a professional boxer and gases after 7 minutes.
Having good hands in MMA doesn't necessarily correlate with better "boxing".

Edit: Poirier also has better strict boxing than Mcgregor, but Mcgregor is a lot more dangerous in MMA with those small gloves and less rounds. Poirier would outland Mcgregor in boxing for the majority of rounds, but his only hope in MMA is if Mcgregor gets tired.

Max and Conor are around the same skill level but Conor has proven to be a bit above Max from what their careers have shown.

That's it. I'd watch a 2nd fight between them. Conor is hilariously underrated here because people can't park their hatred aside to honestly assess his skills. Max is a little overrated IMO because he is a Sherdog darling.

Conor blew out his ACL that fight, still comfortably took the victory and it was only his 2nd UFC fight to Holloway's 6th.

Conor was a lot further along in his MMA career than Max at that point . Remember there are other orgs apart from the UFC. He was a 2 division champ within Cagewarriors ( a European org that a lot of UFC fighters have fought in ). Max on the other hand was green at that point .

I think current Max brings all the problems Nate did to Conor but has more variety to his attacks and more speed. If they fought today Conor would probably lose.

Peter Yan, boxed for 8 years and is an active champ. Conor is a skilled striker among the best in UFC, did ok against Mayweather. Max-imum effort to. Yan gets my vote but it is kind of silly since it is MMA and the GOAT group JBJ, GSP , Khabib, potentially Izzy well rounded MMA not best boxer contenders. Usman could eek out an amazing career too. Volk can punch, kick and wrestle, beat Max at least once. Coincidentally Yan also TKD.

He blew his ACL out at the end of the 2nd round ?
I'm not sure. I watched the fight a couple of days ago. Conor won but was grappling the second half of the fight, especially the third round. I started watching Max's fights because people on here were saying Max wasn't a good boxer or was poor defensively.

Back