Media Conor McGregor comments on Holloway's claim of being the best boxer in UFC

He would be outboxed by max

Max has a chin and is better at 145 than the version of nate that beat the face off conor

Max>conor at 145 100000%

Nate is a completely different fight at a different weight class.

Max got outboxed by Volk in the first fight. To say he's never been outboxed at 145 is silly.

And if you still want to bring up higher weight look what Dustin did to Max. And Dustin doesn't have half the power that Conor does. Yet Max was very uncomfortable every time Dustin landed. He couldn't walk through them the same way he did against 145 opponents.

A rematch at 155 would be pretty sick.

Can conor be the first to finish Max in how many years or will Max survive and put on a clinic.

Will be fun to see how conor looks at 155 next week.

What is he laughing at, holloway wouldnt look like a fucking amatuer against a 30% mayweather
Tbf Mayweather against a pillow fisted guy like Max would look like that random Nye exhibition Mayweather did like 2 years back.

I despise mctapout, but he didn't disrespect max. He was clearly laughing at the antics. He loves max.

Max is arguably the best striker I have seen at 145

It's close between him and wec Aldo

They are the top 2 I won't argue the order

He'd pound 45 conor. Cut that Jennifer Lawrence gif bullshit. You know it's true lol. don't even put slit shorts max and 45 conor in the same sentence, the fucking disrespect. It's dicey once you bring it to 155. max vs conor at 55 is a delicious fight tho. otherwise 45er conor can fuck off.

Last edited:
Floyd beat lots of his top opponents by decision and he was the best boxer

Max doesn't have power, but he showed much better boxing than anyone in the history of 145 that's for sure
I see, you focused on the decision part. Smart move. Totally fooled me :)

Yes he would lol. He isn't touching Floyd with those Trex arms. No one in MMA is tbh.
What t rex arms? He pieced up a fighter that has better boxing than anyone connor has ever fought. Max would make a fight against mayweather competitive with his speed/cardio and not look like a joke attempting standing hammer fists.

What t rex arms? He pieced up a fighter that has better boxing than anyone connor has ever fought. Max would make a fight against mayweather competitive with his speed/cardio and not look like a joke attempting standing hammer fists.

Competitive? No...just no. That's flat out disrespectful to Floyd.

Conor always jealous when the spotlight’s on someone else

Conor is by far best boxer in the UFC. Hes only fighter in the UFC who can compete with top 5 boxers.

While it's not really a fully fair comparison I guess Conor will reiterate his point if he beats Poirier again since Dustin beat Holloway quite handily with boxing. If Conor loses I guess Poirier can raise his voice instead since then he beat both.

Back