Media Conor McGregor comments on Holloway's claim of being the best boxer in UFC

im talking about that fight, not comparing their careers age for age, idiot.
Ok? I'm explaining something, I don't know why this offends you so much that you have to call me names. Conors still a really good fighter. Maybe at the end of their career we will be able to say with finality that Conors was better than Holloways. You really don't have to get emotional about it.

otUvOc.gif
That was his single successful attack amidst three full rounds of being absolutely toyed with.

Ok? I'm explaining something, I don't know why this offends you so much that you have to call me names. Conors still a really good fighter. Maybe at the end of their career we will be able to say with finality that Conors was better than Holloways. You really don't have to get emotional about it.
another one who talks without saying anything
That was his single successful attack amidst three full rounds of being absolutely toyed with.
100% its adorable how these kids try to revise history at a later date, conor owned max in every single second of that fight, with a torn acl which kept him out for 9 months afterwards.

Conor had to panic wrestle a 1 foot'ed Max who was like 6yrs old lol
People forget towards the end of the second and most of the third Conor didn't want to stand anymore with Max. If it was at FW Max would take him out in the later rounds.

Make the fight.

Modern day Max is an interesting challenge for Conor. He provides all the issues Diaz provides on the feet in the chin and cardio departments while being faster and having a greater shot selection to boot. The way Conor beat him last time wouldn't work on 2021 Max either.

The more I think about this matchup the more I might even favour Max.
Not at LW. I don't like Max at LW and think Conor would beat him there. If it was at FW (Conor can't make FW anymore) I think Max wins, he drowns Conor in the later rounds.

People forget towards the end of the second and most of the third Conor didn't want to stand anymore with Max. If it was at FW Max would take him out in the later rounds.
conor had a torn acl which is he why he decided to to take max to the ground and completely control him with his superior grappling skill. hope this helps.

Back