Conor McGregor clears the air "Don't be b******" Not "Its only business"

Do you even know what outclass means? someone getting outclassed was Ortega against Max, you dont lose a round if you outclass someone
tenor.gif

copynpasta since you're retarded mind is struggling
Conor could not even keep the fight close through 4 rounds and then Conor tapped = Outclassed. Reality is a bitch. Deal with it.

Yeah.... not buying it. It sounded nothing like that.

Waiting anxiously for abdelaziz response though

<{outtahere}>

You, can tell it's been bothering him so he came up with this.

Awww someone is still angry from last time and still hasnt calmed down lol I posted a gif showing Khabib locking in the kimura after the knee and trying to finish but failing, so yeh at that point the knee made no difference, you fucking cretin. You comment nothing but pure garbage on this forums, dickriding Khabib like he is your boyfriend, while making "Khabib can beat Mayweather in boxing threads" get a brain you ass wipe
Dickering getting triggered again. Khabib subbed him in front of the world and no amount of cheating saved him. Emasculated your idol and hero. You got more of a chance going to every Irish bar licking the urinals and getting a picogram of Conor's piss on your tongue than Conor has winning an MMA fight against Khabib.

Awww someone is still angry from last time and still hasnt calmed down lol I posted a gif showing Khabib locking in the kimura after the knee and trying to finish but failing, so yeh at that point the knee made no difference, you fucking cretin. You comment nothing but pure garbage on this forums, dickriding Khabib like he is your boyfriend, while making "Khabib can beat Mayweather in boxing threads" get a brain you ass wipe
Lmao, so the retard is doubling down on his inane ramblings about strikes on the ground not affecting submission attempts? At this point I don't even need to humiliate you, your retardation is plain for everyone to see. Hilarious how you try to spin the narrative of the sub attempt BEFORE the knee being irrelevant, lmao. It's also funny how you're trying to falsely accuse me of making threads when post history is so easy to check. You need to up your lying game a bit, dumbfuck, maybe then you'll look less pathetic.

Conor was never my friend, never beat anyone good and never drew a dime.

Fuck him.

What a big filthy bitch, it's insane he still have the audacity to keep running his mouth after getting totally embarassed.

He didn't even admit or apologies for his blantant cheating, what Khabib did was perfectly legal and it his fault it happened that way cause he was not good enough to changed that.

"3rd round was my round" LMAO this guy is clearly in damage control mode.

Despite ALL of the blatant cheating out of pure desperation, he was still humiliated.

Don't be a bitch, cheating.

Last edited:
Lmao, so the retard is doubling down on his inane ramblings about strikes on the ground not affecting submission attempts? At this point I don't even need to humiliate you, your retardation is plain for everyone to see. Hilarious how you try to spin the narrative of the sub attempt BEFORE the knee being irrelevant, lmao. It's also funny how you're trying to falsely accuse me of making threads when post history is so easy to check. You need to up your lying game a bit, dumbfuck, maybe then you'll look less pathetic.
Hate to break it to you but this McGronk has been exposed ages ago as a terrible poster.

Oh God, this effing guy. He's been getting so much shit for saying "it's only business" and he's had so much brain damage that it took him 4 months to make up some horse shit to save face.

Sure, Conor, everyone will now ignore what was recorded because naturally the memory of a guy who got blasted in the face a few minutes earlier is crystal clear.
TidyMelodicJanenschia-max-1mb.gif

Wait the Jordan laughing gif is coming. Thats all his got. In reality dude is tearing up behind the keyboard ripping his Conor pin up down screaming who dafuq is dat guy?!

Awww keep crying bitch, I made you my bitch last time and exposed your stupid ass lol you used the knee as an excuse on why Khabib couldnt finish the kimura you stupid fuck, falsely accuse? lol
you also have a history of deleting posts when someone embarrasses you {<jordan} stfu and keep your cancel posts away from me, keep that shit on you inbred family

Conor called paulie in
Paulie was kind enough to hop off the couch , pack his stuff to travel and go and spar
Paulie slips during training and one of his mac life dipshits posts a photo laughing at him

"only business bro"

Since it took this long, Conor must be brainstorming day and night listening to the tape, thinking how to alter "It's only business" to something less shameful and pathetic.... And still no one's buying it rofl, congrats on the wealth, sux that your whole country's ashamed of you though.

Back