Conor McGregor clears the air "Don't be b******" Not "Its only business"

He's still real to me dammit

stillrealtome.jpg

Paulie would smesh Conor.

Wow the last remaining Conor fans are seriously so pathetic. They think after everything that has happened they have a leg to stand on. Haven't seen this level of denial from any fan base in any sport. Well done to the rest of you keeping it real like a fishing rod.

Yeah he's lying, he also tried to touch gloves to start the 3rd..

Also lol at Conor saying he's the one that should have complained to the ref, if that fight had a non corrupt ref, Conor would have been finished in the 2nd.
idk if he actually tried to touch gloves or not but even he did i think thats kinda lame that khabib didn't even show that respect back after beating him up for 10 minutes. you can hate each other for sure but after combat there is always a level of respect, big or small it is always there. i dont expect everyone to understand that

Paulie would smesh Conor.

Maybe in boxing. Forget Conor MM would end both Floyd and Paulie in 1 round with no break without them boxing rules.

Who even gives a shit who the better boxer is now that MMA has been here forever? Makes no sense. I'm all about the better fighter not the better boxer.

Oh look it this retard again, took you a while to reply to me again lol you went over a month without doing so after I embarassed your ass last time round. You have no right to talk shit here, dumb fuck.
PS. change that shit A2 avatar
I reply to posts worth replying, I don't even remember interacting with you, which means your posts were verbal diarrhea not even worthy of a reply. Truth is, you're an inbred retard if you think strikes on the ground do not affect submission attempts, when one of the biggest issues of transitioning from pure submission grappling to MMA grappling is dealing with strikes on the ground in the first place.

"he held onto my legs for 4 minutes..."

isn't that bitching? and isn't that legal?

I remember Connor whining like a lil bitch in the Mendez fight as Mendez was cutting him up with elbows
Stfu, Mendes was blatantly fishhooking him.

Yes, this statement by Conor is all bullshit but don't be a retard, Mendez should have been deducted a point for what he did.

It took him 4 months to come with this? Man, Khabib really does live in his head.

I reply to posts worth replying, I don't even remember interacting with you, which means your posts were verbal diarrhea not even worthy of a reply. Truth is, you're an inbred retard if you think strikes on the ground do not affect submission attempts, when one of the biggest issues of transitioning from pure submission grappling to MMA grappling is dealing with strikes on the ground in the first place.
Awww someone is still angry from last time and still hasnt calmed down lol I posted a gif showing Khabib locking in the kimura after the knee and trying to finish but failing, so yeh at that point the knee made no difference, you fucking cretin. You comment nothing but pure garbage on this forums, dickriding Khabib like he is your boyfriend, while making "Khabib can beat Mayweather in boxing threads" get a brain you ass wipe

Yeah, I watched Conor vs Khabib. I know real well what getting outclassed looked like.

2_UFC-229-Khabib-v-eMcGregor.jpg
Do you even know what outclass means? someone getting outclassed was Ortega against Max, you dont lose a round if you outclass someone
tenor.gif

copynpasta since you're retarded mind is struggling

I always thought that ''humble in defeat' thing was bullshit, no idea where that came from.

I think it's hilarious, in 2019 the truth is less relevant than ever and Conor is just making shit up as he goes, so what that almost no one is buying it, if he says it enough it might as well be true lol..

Then, this would be................... number two bullshit?

Back