Media Conor McGregor Claims Tyson Fury Is The #1 Heavyweight Of This Era

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
IMO wilder is No1 at the moment. He actually holds a title, isn't a cheating c*nt, and has a draw against fury. As much as the decision was fckin scandalous, that is what we have to accept until/if they fight again
Come on man, that doesnt make much sense, if you think Fury won, he's #1.

Come on man, that doesnt make much sense, if you think Fury won, he's #1.

Fury has has no titles and doesn’t officially have that win. I do think he’s the best HW but I would expect wilder to be at no 1 due to being champion for 4 years, and undefeated. Let’s hope they rematch as they announced before the Joshua fight. I have a feeling they won’t fight again!

Fury and Wilder, 1 and 2 in interchangeable positions. I'm clearly a big Fury fan, but the rematch needs to happen.

This era is still in its infancy. This is an entirely pointless statement at the moment.

My gif is the tale of 11 rds, yours - 1:)
Wow, I forgot that Fury was only floored in one round... wait a minute...
If you can't even remember how many times Fury got put on his ass, I can trust your narrative of Fury doing that for the majority of the rounds of the fight.

Wilder won that fight and he'd do it again (Which is why Fury is ducking the rematch repeatedly), simple as.

Oh, thought that dude on the mitts looked familiar. same trainer I see in Mohammad Rabii's corner, very knowledgeable clear advice in between round.
mohammed-rabii-trainer-ben-davison.jpg

edit: Ben Davison, ddn't know they shared a trainer, kinda cool.

How long have they started working together(fury and ben)?

Last edited:
Conor knows his boxing, did you see how he clowned Floyd Mayweather Jnr?

Has not had a top win in 4 years. Pure bias of all angles at play here.

He beat Wilder.
He beat old Klitschko (still impressive)
Joshua just lost

Fury is number 1 right now.

Back