Media Conor McGregor Claims Tyson Fury Is The #1 Heavyweight Of This Era

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Well he is undefeated and the lineal champ.

well, he did see what a defensive master can do first hand, and was soundly put in his place. Keep in mind, Floy was interviewed by grey during Fury/Wilder, and had Fury winning. Even after rd5, Floyd had it 5-0 Fury. YOLO.

Last edited:
Remember when Conor was doing his media workout for the Floyd fight? Lol

Tyson is looking very good.

Canner is a can. Who gives a shit.

Great. What else does he think ? Does he think I can shit through a donut ?

Who cares what this prick thinks. He’s desperately trying to stay relevant Now no one cares about him as a fighter

I love Bud.

Lol that's a legit way to warm up tho.

But yeah that was the only legit thing in that "boxing workout", I was more appalled by those uppercuts he threw going backwards, anybody remember that?<45>

He is in top 3, but is he the best we can't really know unless they start to fight more frequently.

IMO wilder is No1 at the moment. He actually holds a title, isn't a cheating c*nt, and has a draw against fury. As much as the decision was fckin scandalous, that is what we have to accept until/if they fight again

If you interpret through his accent what he said was “pay attention to me”

It's hard to argue he isn't. He is the lineal champion, he's undefeated and the vast majority of people scored his fight with Wilder for Fury.

It's hard to argue he isn't. He is the lineal champion, he's undefeated and the vast majority of people scored his fight with Wilder for Fury.
Frazier beat Ali in their first fight too before getting thrashed by Foreman. Ali ended up being the best of the bunch. They need to all face each other to really know.

Frazier beat Ali in their first fight too before getting thrashed by Foreman. Ali ended up being the best of the bunch. They need to all face each other to really know.

For sure they need to fight each other but so far of the top 3(before the Ruiz fight) only 2 have fought and Fury won 10 of 12 rounds.

I think the upset will be a good incentive to not put these matches off in the future.

Back