Conor McGregor calling himself the future GOAT

I don't see how anyone likes this guy with how full of himself he is. He's in for a reality check sooner than later. Only one UFC fight and I want to see him humbled as badly as Jones and Silva.

Because it would be fucking awesome if he indeed went on to become the actual GOAT.
And not everyone gets rustled by fighters who know how to talk and promote themselves, and are promising, up and coming, talents. Some of us actually find that to be a breath of fresh air.
All great fighters are full of themselves. They have to be.

who has he fought? exactly. give me a break. dude will get humbled very soon and his ground game will be exposed, once he fights a ranked opponent. then everyone will jump off the hype train.

He could, footwork, boxing, grappling, charisma, mic work, he could be the one GOAT to rule them all. :icon_chee

Conor really needs to start promoting fights and himself more. He won't climb the ladder by just playing the silent killer.

giphy.gif

Conor's trainer John Kavanagh is so good, trust me fellas, he's got everything covered.

I don't see how anyone likes this guy with how full of himself he is. He's in for a reality check sooner than later. Only one UFC fight and I want to see him humbled as badly as Jones and Silva.

but he isnt full of shit like jon jones, hes the man

He's a showman. He's talked a big game and backed it up... twice. If you can pull it off it's not arrogant, it's honest.

its impossible for conor to ever become the goat, he has two losses to nobodies which would prevent him from ever doing so. even if he won 50 in a row, he still lost to two nobodies

I wonder what his reaction will be after his first dominating loss?

Are you joking? Brandao is one of the most mentally weak fighters I have seen in a long time. I don't think he has quite got that under control while Conor is one of the mentally strongest fighters I have seen in a long time. Conor is going to have to avoid early power, but the mental edge will have Brandao backing up and trying to win the fight on his heels.

Because it would be fucking awesome if he indeed went on to become the actual GOAT.
And not everyone gets rustled by fighters who know how to talk and promote themselves, and are promising, up and coming, talents. Some of us actually find that to be a breath of fresh air.
All great fighters are full of themselves. They have to be.

Exactly, people act like nobody has that goal in mind. He simply has the balls to sit there and yell it to the world that he wants to be the greatest of all time! That is his goal! Hear it now! So many people are afraid to commit to their dreams for fear of people laughing at them, but Conor doesn't give a shit. That is his dream, and he is going to literally fight his ass off to achieve it. I can't wait to see him whoop some more ass!

who has he fought? exactly. give me a break. dude will get humbled very soon and his ground game will be exposed, once he fights a ranked opponent. then everyone will jump off the hype train.

Dude, you should already realize by watching his fights the level of his skill. That is why I know you don't train because you think him only having a few fights in the UFC means anything...watch his fights. His skill-set is very high, and you're waiting for a world class grappler to expose him? You're dumb.

its impossible for conor to ever become the goat, he has two losses to nobodies which would prevent him from ever doing so. even if he won 50 in a row, he still lost to two nobodies

You have never achieved anything have you?

Connor the Irish Honor!

Back