Conor McGregor busy training hard, looking massive and thick:

Conor will make easy work of khabib as he does with every other fighter. Then the haters will flock to kevin lee and tony. Nothing new here.

I have that same look and pose when I’m holding in a shit.

There's no way he can develop the strength to deal with KN's grappling -- that takes years upon years. He should be focusing on increasing speed and mobility

yeah, Khabib is in trouble because muscles and a picture of him standing there really makes me believe his takedown defense is world class.

Looks TST af. At least we know he's training his ass off for this one. Maaaan im ready for this fight lol

It's been clear McGregor has been training for a while.

The haters on here were all "waahhh wahhh he's afraid of Khabib" when the few amongst us, those with a keen sensible head on their shoulders, repeatedly told them he would fight Khabib by the end of the year.

Anyway, looks like Conor is coming in prepared.

I see trouble for Khabib.

Maybe he'll be ready and at his best and maybe not, but a fighter looking jacked in a training picture pretty much doesn't tell you jack either way.

massive and thicc
0_Conor-McGregor-underwear-selfie.jpg

Sherdog told me Conor was scared.

But sherdog also told me Conor would lose every fight hes ever been in so.

Haiirline looking like it's peeling back.

Conor is pretty fearless, but also overconfident. Dude thought he'd starch Mayweather in 3 rounds. Big balls but also delusional.
He absolutely never thought he'd beat Mayweather, regardless of what he said before the fight. That was a money fight and nothing more. Did you expect him to say "I'll lose by late TKO" or something?? Do you not understand how selling a fight works?

<36>

Lame.

Consider yourself special for knowing that you would die at the hands of an ultra prima donna.

Also, anyone on Sherdog who knows how to handle a weapon can be successful x 1,000

Oh, and ANY fighter of worth can kill an average human with the greatest of ease, (unless said person can fight and or wield weapons) so Conor is NOT SPECIAL in that regard.

Conor is just a wannabe bully who projects his VAST insecurity everywhere he goes.

INCLUDING buses.
What a silly post. Every sentence of it more ridiculous than the last.

Of course anyone with a gun can beat any pro fighter in a "fight". Good mental gymnastics to counter a pretty accurate point. Conor's "vast insecurities" and "prima donna" attitude have nothing to do with the fact that he's a phenomenal fighter who would beat the breaks off anyone who logs into Sherdog.

His point is that a bunch of keyboard warriors continually throw around 'manlet' like their fat asses having an extra 30lb on McGregor means they could handle him in a fight. You countered that by doing exactly the sort of nonsense he just pointed out.

What a silly post. Every sentence of it more ridiculous than the last.

Of course anyone with a gun can beat any pro fighter in a "fight". Good mental gymnastics to counter a pretty accurate point. Conor's "vast insecurities" and "prima donna" attitude have nothing to do with the fact that he's a phenomenal fighter who would beat the breaks off anyone who logs into Sherdog.

His point is that a bunch of keyboard warriors continually throw around 'manlet' like their fat asses having an extra 30lb on McGregor means they could handle him in a fight. You countered that by doing exactly the sort of nonsense he just pointed out.

Clap Clap!!

Been saying this for a long time with that stupid term “Manlet” they always throw around discussing fighters they think are small. As if 5-9 and weighing about 175 pounds is supposed to be some tiny little dude. And yes most of the people that talk that trash are probably fat clowns with beer bellies. It’s your classic keyboard warrior mentality. Conor McGregor would simply punch them in their fat bellies one time and they would be puking up their High calorie lunch.

He can look massive and thick all day long but if he can't learn how to wrestle he will die in a horrible, slow, painful death.

<Fedor23>

He always uses photos that make him look shredded but always kinda looks the same. He looked most TST at Nate 1 and gassed in minutes. If he wins, it won't be from out muscling Khabib in the clinches.
He looked bloated against Nate in the first fight. he had love handles for christs sake. He tried to gain weight too quickly.

Once Khabib gets a hold of that swimsuit model waist hes gonna go flying. Dude will never be thick lol.
khabib-nurmagomedov-gif-6.gif
IdioticClosedGoldenretriever-max-14mb.gif
82z4Qj.gif
giphy.gif

200w.webp
Right there ^^^ that's fighting! Connie's can rave all they want about the about the Aldo 13second KO replay that gif until they go blind. KO aided by the mind f*k tour Aldo raged into his own KO. Khabib is a different animal (a Bear) he's looking to break you, torture you, make you say stop & tap.

Calling All Connie's, your boy Beaten & Broken before 5rds....

Last edited:
It's been clear McGregor has been training for a while.

The haters on here were all "waahhh wahhh he's afraid of Khabib" when the few amongst us, those with a keen sensible head on their shoulders, repeatedly told them he would fight Khabib by the end of the year.

Anyway, looks like Conor is coming in prepared.

I see trouble for Khabib.

upload_2018-8-22_18-34-15.gif

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-22_18-30-31.gif
    upload_2018-8-22_18-30-31.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
This thread shows how big of a star Conor is . People make a thread about whatever he does in the life

Back