Conor McGregor burns Paulie Malignaggi with sparring photos after Artem Lobov altercation

No, it's fact. Where is the footage? Why hasn't it been released if Canor actually beat Paulie from pillar to post in that sparring session? Anyone with a brain can see the reason and anyone with a brain knows the footage will never be released. It's hilarious how you're accusing me of saying something that's not true while using a hypothetical event from the future as proof, lmao.

Dumbfuck.
Where is the footage? I just told you its coming to a Netflix documentary. Why release it for free when you can make money from it? You know...the thing that Conor is obsessed about. Anyone with a brain could figure that out, except you obviously

This is what’s left for Conor fans to celebrate over the last 3 years? Jesus Christ this is getting sad.

Where is the footage? I just told you its coming to a Netflix documentary. Why release it for free when you can make money from it? You know...the thing that Conor is obsessed about. Anyone with a brain could figure that out, except you obviously

The only fact that matters is that it's not here. I don't care about any bullshit Canor, Irish Edmund or his retarded nuthuggers spew, I care about facts.

The only fact that matters is that it's not here. I don't care about any bullshit Canor, Irish Edmund or his retarded nuthuggers spew, I care about facts.
I guess you bitch about every unreleased movie or TV show too, because "it's not here" so that means its not coming out lmao shut up and make sense for once in your pathetic life

paulie is a sad sad manlet

LMAO this one is baddddd

D3MWLcRUYAANDpI.jpg

HDR quality-like photos.

You could even see his pores lmao.

That's a Paulie who was fat and coming off the couch, and still Conor couldn't put him away. Conor has nothing to brag about.

I guess you bitch about every unreleased movie or TV show too, because "it's not here" so that means its not coming out lmao shut up and make sense for once in your pathetic life
You have yet to prove that the footage is actually unreleased instead of nonexistent. No, the words of Irish Edmund are not proof of anything. Protip: the only way you can prove that it exists is by releasing the footage. Until then, your claims are nothing but bullshit ;)

Paulie is a shit boxer now, this isnt prime Paulie who would box Conor up easily. This is the same Paulie who got finished by Sam fucking Ellington in his last fight lol

I would still take a guy with over 40 pro bouts n former champ over a guy who doesn’t even have a amateur fight

Paulie and Conor are both annoying loud mouths and I wish both would just leave the fighting scene for good.

Paulie is a shit boxer now, this isnt prime Paulie who would box Conor up easily. This is the same Paulie who got finished by Sam fucking Ellington in his last fight lol
He would still whoop Conor’s ass. Make no mistake about it.

Scared to release the full tape, I'll believe the guy who wants the unedited full video of the sparring opposed to the one who chooses certain pictures and clips to make himself look good.

While hilarious...DIS^

You have yet to prove that the footage is actually unreleased instead of nonexistent. No, the words of Irish Edmund are not proof of anything. Protip: the only way you can prove that it exists is by releasing the footage. Until then, your claims are nothing but bullshit ;)
Nonexistent? even though there has been multiple clips released showing that it exists, you know...how trailers are released to tease about movies? lol I better assume Avengers Endgame doesnt exist either because its not released yet, going by your retarded logic anyway ;)

Back