Conor McGregor burns Paulie Malignaggi with sparring photos after Artem Lobov altercation

Must be nice for Artem. No matter how many times he gets castrated in public, Conor will always fight his battles for him.
how exactly was Artem "castrated" here? Paula slapped him and then 20 people immediately separated them. Which Paula obviously knew would happen. Its a bitch move. Hit someone real quick when you know there is 0% chance everyone around will actually let Artem retaliate. Bitch. Move.

Conor posting picture highlights of his sparring loss vs some out of shape old timer.

He must be drunk again.

a few select pictures of an out of shape, old, retired Paulie. Seems about right.

kinda like quit a job to go on welfare then paint the fairytale of coming from nothing when you came from having everything given to you.

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if Paulie won the overall session by pounts

Another dick move in a long list of dick moves.

a few select pictures of an out of shape, old, retired Paulie. Seems about right.

kinda like quit a job to go on welfare then paint the fairytale of coming from nothing when you came from having everything given to you.

You forget few little facts like how Paulie had retired only a few months earlier, is a world champion in boxing, and his opponent was a MMA fighter.

How about you do some actual research before spewing bullshit? Kavanagh was on Rogan's podcast and said the footage will be relesed over several episodes as part of a new Netflix documentary about Conor
Bullshit? Nah, my mentally impaired friend, it's a simple fact: the footage has not yet been released, that's the only thing that matters. I don't care about hypothetical events in the future (that will never happen, because Canor got destroyed).

how exactly was Artem "castrated" here? Paula slapped him and then 20 people immediately separated them. Which Paula obviously knew would happen. Its a bitch move. Hit someone real quick when you know there is 0% chance everyone around will actually let Artem retaliate. Bitch. Move.
sounds like what masvidal did against edwards

He whooped Floyd and Khabib too. I saw those photos he posted from those fights. He’s such a bawwwwse.

Bullshit? Nah, my mentally impaired friend, it's a simple fact: the footage has not yet been released, that's the only thing that matters. I don't care about hypothetical events in the future (that will never happen, because Canor got destroyed).
Yes bullshit, you know...the same thing you have been spewing here since last year? Its a simple fact the footage is being released in a documentary, but of course your bum ass wants everything for free, you can't even spell his name correctly
{<jordan}

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if Paulie won the overall session by pounts
I'm sure conor had his moments but release the full sparring session so we can see for ourselves.

Posting selected stills say's nothing.

That would be like a sherdogger getting his friend to film him while he runs up to DC and without warning give him the 3 piece and a soda - then only posting the pics of him punching DC - while leaving out the rest of the film which showed DC ragdolling him.

Talk shit get hit. Artem's lucky it wasn't a 3 piece and a soda.

How about you do some actual research before spewing bullshit? Kavanagh was on Rogan's podcast and said the footage will be relesed over several episodes as part of a new Netflix documentary about Conor

You’ll be waiting in line for the midnight premier, eh. Tickets bought online the aecond they’re available. There with your two replica UFC belts. Hopped up on Proper Swill. Don’t forget to take the wife, and little Conor Q Hillbilly with you. I’m sure he’s their hero too.

You’ll be waiting in line for the midnight premier, eh. There with your two replica UFC belts. Hopped up on Proper Swill. Don’t forget to take the wife, and little Conor Q Hillbilly with you. I’m sure he’s their hero too.
Yeh I'll be at the premiere in front of my TV screen you doofus

Yes bullshit, you know...the same thing you have been spewing here since last year? Its a simple fact the footage is being released in a documentary, but of course your bum ass wants everything for free, you can't even spell his name correctly
{<jordan}

Like they gonna give you entire footage in that doc.

They’ll just give you few good highlights Conor had in that session n won’t show him getting outclassed by a pro boxer

Yeh I'll be at the premiere in front of my TV screen you doofus

Oh so it’s not even upscale enough to get a limited run in theatres. Gotcha, thanks for the heads up Ronnie Q Hillbilly.

Like they gonna give you entire footage in that doc.

They’ll just give you few good highlights Conor had in that session n won’t show him getting outclassed by a pro boxer
Paulie is a shit boxer now, this isnt prime Paulie who would box Conor up easily. This is the same Paulie who got finished by Sam fucking Ellington in his last fight lol

Oh so it’s not even upscale enough to get a limited run in theatres. Gotcha, thanks for the heads up Ronnie Q Hillbilly.
I didnt know Netflix did midnight premieres at theatres
4a4.gif

{<jordan}

No, it's fact. Where is the footage? Why hasn't it been released if Canor actually beat Paulie from pillar to post in that sparring session? Anyone with a brain can see the reason and anyone with a brain knows the footage will never be released. It's hilarious how you're accusing me of saying something that's not true while using a hypothetical event from the future as proof, lmao.

Dumbfuck.

Back