Conor McGregor breaks down his fight with Dustin Poirier

"you can be great, but you'll still be 2 shades off what i am" - The GOAT

LEL. What a guy!

'Conor's ass belongs to Nate Diaz'

Yeah, sure it is bud. Like I said, this type of shit blows 'Conor McGregor p4p #1' out of the water.

Almost banned? I don't give a shit.
Sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet butthurt...... Keep it coming, I'm savoring it.

Sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet butthurt...... Keep it coming, I'm savoring it.
Not butthurt remotely, I'm just calling you out for you're shit posting and hypocrisy. Stop deflecting actual criticism like an immature child sticking their fingers in their ears yelling gibberish.

Not butthurt remotely, I'm just calling you out for you're shit posting and hypocrisy. Stop deflecting actual criticism like an immature child sticking their fingers in their ears yelling gibberish.
You're almost there...... Keep it coming. #BanHammer

He needs to break down the video when he fought Nate.

He needs to break down the video when he fought Nate.
I'm a Tevez fan but damn they made a big mistake letting go Daniel "The Crazy" Osvaldo. He's a baaaaaad bad motherfucker

YR3lQ_s-200x150.gif

It was head clean off.

I'm a Tevez fan but damn they made a big mistake letting go Daniel "The Crazy" Osvaldo. He's a baaaaaad bad motherfucker
Dani is a loon, there is a reason why he's been on something like 10 teams.

If there were ever to be a fluke win, it's that one right there. Didn't Conor's punch miss, but his elbow clipped the top of the head?

Conor says he caught him right behind the ear but as many times as I've seen that replay, it always looks like his elbow clips Dustin just as the punch misses.
No, the punch lands very well

There you go baby, just like that. You know what daddy likes. Mmmmmmm...... That's some wonderful asshurt.
Holy shit, you're weird. Also, still not butthurt. Not over something as asinine as a guy who thinks he's always right on an Internet forum.

Holy shit, you're weird. Also, still not butthurt. Not over something as asinine as a guy who thinks he's always right on an Internet forum.
Hahahahahaha!!!! You've been touched. I swear it's like clockwork with you. I can do ANYTHING and you just boil right over.

Is there anything I can do to help you out of that angry and bitter state of mind, son?
I'm not mad though. I am bewildered an adult can have the maturity of a toddler begging for a toy. You do sort of remind me of my little brother when he gets mad I have to explain something he did wrong.

Back