Conor McGregor better....

MMADammone

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Pick up the pace cause at that rate he fights with that slow stalk ...aldo will be in no danger of gassing... Which may be his only so called weakness... Which is not! Seeing how the mendes 2 fight went down. Aldo by KO round 3 ... Leg kicks galore!

So he'd better fight at a fast pace to make Aldo gas, because gassing is Aldo's weakness, but it's really not, but he should do it anyway? Have I understood correctly?

So he'd better fight at a fast pace to make Aldo gas, because gassing is Aldo's weakness, but it's really not, but he should do it anyway? Have I understood correctly?

I think that's about right. But totally not!! But really, I think you have it.

Yeah, it is pretty awful thread, and I say that as an Aldo fan as well.

Conor said in the PFP that he wanted to spend a longer time in the octagon and take his time, didn't want to rush the fight.

Hahaha exactly....another drunk thread starter

Its not going to matter. When he gets in the cage with Aldo it won't be like Dustin or Dennis who seemed afraid of Conor. McGregor will realize instantly that he has grabbed a dragon by the tail and it will be too late to do anything other than get his ass kicked.

Conor's pace isn't slow at all. You cannot be serious. His output is very high and he is very efficient.

His stance is paced and measured, but he throws plenty of strikes and kicks...its different, he isnt a bouncer. I did feel like he has to keep his hands up way more vs Aldo, and maybe not go for flashy stuff that could leave himself open to shots.

He doesn't need to set a pace. He needs to land just a handful of clean strikes and fighters crumble.

Back