Conor McGregor being a warrior, "find the way!"

SUPER DOUBTFUL...perhaps BMF belt v2.0 with the original BMF belonging to Jorge Masvidal...The 155 division is super deep and McGregor is not a legitimate Top 5 LW fighter even though the UFC tries to pretend that McGregor is a top contender of $$$ purposes. In addition, there are only handful of fighters ranked 6 - 15 that I would expect him to beat given that McGregor gasses out after 7 - 8 minutes...
7-8 minutes??? He was well into the 4th round with Khabib!!!

E7h2jmPUcAAtBrv

Conor McGregor on Twitter: "Find the way! https://t.co/MBAsaIjJ4S" / Twitter

Working out with a broken leg, doesn't get more beast than that. Conor will definitely be lightweight champion again.

"Smith machine stoppage! Smith machine stoppage!"

* = Smith sounds like Smit in this tirade
** = That's not a Smith machine, but a joke is a joke. Roll with me.

I called Conor a manlet C-word and got a double-yellow card.

I thought this was America.

But okay I'll be good.

I broke my leg in high school hockey my sophomore year. Got to the gym and got a strong upper body out of it for junior and senior years.

It’s pretty normal TS. Are you not familiar with working out or playing any sports? Suppose it’d be impressive to a couch potato.
To be fair he probably had to carry the couch in to sit on

every professional athlete works through injuries.

Conor is never going to be the same. His whole game revolved around superior movement. working out only the upper body does nothing for his style

I hope that white stuff is Tidl or something

"Find a way" = "find an excuse"

Conor has whats left of his career planned out now, he's going to call out a big name when he returns, lightning could strike, but it doesn't have to, Conor will blame any loss moving forward on this injury.

I dont get why ANYONE cares about conor, he is 1 dimensional and clearly a has been who just talks but cant walk the talk.

7-8 minutes??? He was well into the 4th round with Khabib!!!
Gassed hard in both Diaz fights, gassed in rematch vs. Poirier in R2. But you're welcome to believe in the Easter Bunny and Conor having good cardio. Most Top UFC fighters can go 3 or 5 rounds without gassing hard. Most UFC observers have concluded that Conor has shitty cardio, so I'm not alone with my opinion...

I want to see McGregor rematch Poirier 5 more times. Its pretty funny seeing him get his ass kicked over and over again.

Woah he managed to take a pic in the gym with a cast on that’s insane!!!!

If he squats 100+kg with it I’d be impressed.

AgileHighlevelFurseal-size_restricted.gif

should show that warrior heart in fights, not run like a pussy.

true warriors like Big Nog, Nate and Francis would never run.

Nate can't even do anything with McGregor's back to him. He'd get KOed if he rushed McGregor.

TS never worked out

needs to be 15YO or more to be allowed in the gym

Back