Conor McGregor being a warrior, "find the way!"

JJCc

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
E7h2jmPUcAAtBrv

Conor McGregor on Twitter: "Find the way! https://t.co/MBAsaIjJ4S" / Twitter

Working out with a broken leg, doesn't get more beast than that. Conor will definitely be lightweight champion again.

I broke my leg in high school hockey my sophomore year. Got to the gym and got a strong upper body out of it for junior and senior years.

It’s pretty normal TS. Are you not familiar with working out or playing any sports? Suppose it’d be impressive to a couch potato.

Selling ya coyote ticket from day 1.
he should go get some help, cause his mental state is disturbing and for his own good, he should have limited access to social media, cause he is breaking down fast.

E7h2jmPUcAAtBrv

Conor McGregor on Twitter: "Find the way! https://t.co/MBAsaIjJ4S" / Twitter

Working out with a broken leg, doesn't get more beast than that. Conor will definitely be lightweight champion again.
SUPER DOUBTFUL...perhaps BMF belt v2.0 with the original BMF belonging to Jorge Masvidal...The 155 division is super deep and McGregor is not a legitimate Top 5 LW fighter even though the UFC tries to pretend that McGregor is a top contender of $$$ purposes. In addition, there are only handful of fighters ranked 6 - 15 that I would expect him to beat given that McGregor gasses out after 7 - 8 minutes...

SUPER DOUBTFUL...perhaps BMF belt v2.0 with the original BMF belonging to Jorge Masvidal...The 155 division is super deep and McGregor is not a legitimate Top 5 LW fighter even though the UFC tries to pretend that McGregor is a top contender of $$$ purposes. In addition, there are only handful of fighters ranked 6 - 15 that I would expect him to beat given that McGregor gasses out after 7 - 8 minutes...

It won't end well.

Michael Jordan level of tenacity

I'm no Conor hater but you guys have to drag it out of us...

FFS. How many of "The problem with Conor is.." holes in his game need to be proven more than once... ?

HEART: He doesn't come back in fights. If he leads from the front for any longer than 7 - 8 minutes he limps or loses
Size: As a MASSIVE 145er his greatest achievement was to have ever been able to make that weight... His excellence took place at that time and has diminished as he has fought at or closer to his more natural weight
Cardio: Never improved
Character: Legendary trash talk?: Was funny for a while insulting fighters that had never had to deal with it before ... Now?, now he has gone way past the mark on many occasions. Nothing close to funny ...
Outside of the octagon? The stories ain't all made up even if some are sensationalized.
Never defended the belts.
Twitter: Needs to leave it alone a little. Especially when mangled.

All of these things have been levelled at him now for the best part of 4 years and have never even looked like changing.

These posts make it all the more apparent. If you love the guy as much as it seems you do. Leave it alone for a while ..

This is BURYING him.

Back