Conor McGregor at the age of 25 was debuting in the UFC and had 20k followers on social network

Cody could be a superstar, but instead he got a neck tattoo :D

It really doesn't matter what they do with him, he doesn't have the same personality.

If the UFC promotes him like he deserves, he would be a bigger star than Conor in 2-3 years

Umm... No! I like Cody... he's a badass dude that can knock mofos out cold... and that will be his selling point... nothing else. He might reach Silva's level if he's able to constantly win while knocking mofos out... or put them on their a$$es like he did Cruz! Conor's popularity is simply on a whole other level my man... and Cody won't get close to that. Conor's could potentially be the new Rock if he keeps on winning.

Hollywood already came calling... and he said no! Still Cody will be set for life with that look... and these bombs for hands! Simply a better version of Robby Lawler!! Watching Cody's standup was like watching A-Rod at bat: You knew that you were looking at something special!

Last edited:
Not everyone needs to be compaired to McGregor

Cody also had a neck tattoo before McGregor got his.

Plus he is "Self Made" while Conor is "Zuffa Made".

GarbrandtMandelSherdog2.jpg

Diamonds are forever

My chick used to stalk Cody when we'd see him out here at the regional shows in Sacramento back before anyone knew who he was
Bet now she really wishes she woulda approached him and offered to blow him
Dumb bitch missed quite an opportunity hahahaha
Rio Linda much?

His weakness is his chin.

Even dom dropped him in i believe the 2nd round.

He's been knocked out cold in the regionals.

Conors never been tko'd and cody just doesn't have the charisma he has. He's loud, owns press conferences, and trades insults and jokes about other fighters and the division.

Cody is an idiot, but he is the champion.

Polar opposites in verbal skills and McGregor having Ireland behind him was a big factor whereas you've had American champs and have American champs

lol @ McGregor fans not liking this thread but they love those stupid threads comparing Conor's ppv buys and money to Mayweather's at age 28

Instead of age let's look at it like this.

Conor's third fight int he UFC was a main event brought to his home coutnry designed entirely around him.

His 5th fight was a FOX main event that was the 2nd most watched ever, and by his 5th fight in the UFC he was bringing in near million PPV buys.

After beating Mendes he has not done under a million and has become world champ in 2 weight classes.

My chick used to stalk Cody when we'd see him out here at the regional shows in Sacramento back before anyone knew who he was
Bet now she really wishes she woulda approached him and offered to blow him
Dumb bitch missed quite an opportunity hahahaha

But now your dumb bitch is with a super stud such as yourself.

Cody Garbrandt at the age of 25 beat the #2 p4p fighter to become the champ in an extraordinary fashion

McGregor at the age of 25 had less than 20k followers on social network

Cody at the age of 25 has over 500k followers on social network

McGregor first post after the fight against Holloway got less than 2k likes by that time (at the age of 25)

Cody first post after the fight against Cruz at the age of 25 already has over 125k likes

McGregor already has shown some weakness, bad cardio, not good wrestling, not too good grappling

Cody at the age of 25 hasn't shown any weakness in the UFC, good cardio, good wrestling, good boxing

McGregor at the age of 25 had a 12-2 professional record, those 2 loses in under a minute

Cody at the age of 25 has a perfect 11-0 record, beating Cruz and Almeida, hey, Almeida is not that overrated after all, he just faced the fighter of the year

Cody just gain over 140k followers in one day at the age of 25, and counting

f6fa365148c9089efdd059f74ac03a1a.png

If the UFC promotes him like he deserves, he would be a bigger star than Conor in 2-3 years (if he doesn't lose against TJ), he's more well rounded than Conor will ever be. Cody vs TJ should be a PPV main event no doubt, perfect story between those 2 in the past, good fighters, if promoted well should do over 700k buys

By all that being said, I hope he loses against TJ because I don't like him and I'm not a badwagoner but if he does beat TJ I hope no ones doubt he's better than Conor p4p (he already is IMO)

Conor is also not from America and doesnt have Urijah Faber as a manager...... so its been an easier road to the UFC for Cody

Why does everybody have to be compared to Conor? Doo Hoo Choi couldn't make it, Platinum Perry couldn't make it, Ronda couldn't make it.

Let Cody be Cody & enjoy it

Conor is levels above special

You mean the exact same guy Dom fought to earn a title shot after not fighting for 3-years?
Dom fought TJ because there was nobody else for TJ to fight, they even rushed him back for it, Dom already had a belt and never lost it anyway, you know the circumstances are completely different. Not to mention Dom did it 2 years ago, Mizugaki hasn't had a ranked win in that timespan.

Cody also had a neck tattoo before McGregor got his.

Plus he is "Self Made" while Conor is "Zuffa Made".

GarbrandtMandelSherdog2.jpg
Right, I guess zuffa knocked Aldo and Alvarez unconscious in the first round for world titles

Back