Conor Mcgregor Article From Irish Paper

This prick has been all over the media here in Ireland suggesting MgGregor is to blame for the rise in right wing nationalism (of which there is little to none). Ergo is he is a an absolute clown and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Conor And the Old Man...

Conor: "Drink me Proper 12, laddy or I’ll be smacking ya in the Kisser!"

Old Man: "I’d rather have me punch to the Kisser than drink that shite!" Proper 12 is like trying to make love to a Lady, and finding out that "She" has a Shillelagh in its pants!!
;)

Talk shit get hit and deal with it.

We'll see what happens on fight day, but i don't think this WW mcg will have a better cardio.

Damn Irish press sh#t all over Con'er, but with good reason.

The whole article was amazing, except when they tried to discredit Khabib's win by saying Con'er was a former shell of himself for that fight.

I believe the best Con'er showed up that fight but he got his soul ripped out.

Damn Irish press sh#t all over Con'er, but with good reason.

The whole article was amazing, except when they tried to discredit Khabib's win by saying Con'er was a former shell of himself for that fight.

I believe the best Con'er showed up that fight but he got his soul ripped out.
That's wasn't the best version of Conor, his foot was like a balloon.

He was always himself and everybody here were kissing his nuts, now he made a mistake and everyone here is the person of the year, fuck you all, everybody make mistakes, you are not better.
"A mistake".....as in one mistake? He is a criminal. Period. It's not "a mistake".

He was always himself and everybody here were kissing his nuts, now he made a mistake and everyone here is the person of the year, fuck you all, everybody make mistakes, you are not better.
You're not a racist and bigot by mistake, dummy.

I for one am excited for Conors return

Legal problems can always be solved

With right amount of money and "regret" involved everything becomes a bit easier

Of course rape cases are never good for the image but hopefully nothing actually happened and these claims will just stay as claims

Fuck you if you get joy out of thoughts of Conor raping someone and then going to jail

If it turns out he did do something then I will side with the victim

Also

tldr

Some of y'all have never read Finnegans Wake and it shows.

This is written in the style of stream-of-consciousness jibber jabber

Lol, I agree. The content is solid, but the writing style is overdone and wordy. The guy could have cut half of it out to make his point.

Conor still generates a ton of interest not just for fans and haters, but for journalists and press as well.

* Insert tldr gif *
Basically that McGregor is trying to control what the media writes/says about him by threatening them, and that McGregor hasn't really changed his ways.

You know an athlete is unlikable when they are the most hated in their home country.

62732057fda3911b404c11193e229d99

Screen_Shot_2018_10_08_at_09.42.53.png
Yes, but how much stock can you put into a newspaper that puts an article with the headline "CONOR'S AN IRISH BITCH" in the front cover? That screams desperation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back