Conor McGregor appreciation thread

Always great fights and buildups I appreciate that

His fight with Mas will be goat

I don't like my thread
191114091424366573.png

They look like chavs, no matter how wealthy. Men in tracksuits look like twats.

tracksuits are mad comfy tho. GOAT outfit for a long travel and college.

I wear them to walk my dog, that is all. If you're not sick and lounging at home, travelling or on your way to the gym, a man should not wear track suits.

I wear them to walk my dog, that is all. If you're not sick and lounging at home, travelling or on your way to the gym, a man should not wear track suits.

The Notorious wears them after a solar bench
191118013048720841.png

Don't really care what all of sherdog has to say on the matter bee.
Oh but fore shore appeal to authority.

If you don't care about the results of a democratic poll what do you figure we should do with your opinion?

If you don't care about the results of a democratic poll what do you figure we should do with your opinion?
I attempt to use objective facts based on who those beat and when they beat them. I don't care about who a ton of randos on sherdog think is the goat.
This topic is pretty old I don't even know what it was about.

I attempt to use objective facts based on who those beat and when they beat them. I don't care about who a ton of randos on sherdog think is the goat.
This topic is pretty old I don't even know what it was about.
Fair enough, was just curious on following the logic because you're also a rando.....lol.

Perception is reality as they say, even moreso in the world of fighting.

No slight either, you're one of the more measured responders on here with a concise understanding of MMA as far as I can tell.

Fair enough, was just curious on following the logic because you're also a rando.....lol.

Perception is reality as they say, even moreso in the world of fighting.

No slight either, you're one of the more measured responders on here with a concise understanding of MMA as far as I can tell.
Thanks man. I like your posts too
giphy.gif

Back