Rumored Conor McGregor Appears Set For WrestleMania 35 After Shock Retirement From MMA

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Pathetic lol.

Can you imagine how small Conor McGregor will look standing next to guys like Randy Orton, Triple H, John Cens, etc. All of them are 6’2 and above. Orton is like 6’7. He will look like a child
And conor would sleep all of them. How funny is that? All that size for nothing

This questions is for knowledgeable pro wrestling fans:

I can understand (kind of, not really)* the appeal of watching a dumbass fake wrestling "fight" among two giant guys tossing each other around. What is the appeal of watching a manlet do the same thing? Why would Conor be a hit in wrestling?

*Pro wrestling for me is for borderline retards. I seriously can't understand how grown ups like that stupid shit.

Last edited:
It makes sense for someone with his draw, persona and mic skills. Vince would give him a blank check.

Good. It's where the hype jobs belong. Where they can be scripted to win their matches.

MMA retirement announcements mean nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if Conor is still calling people out and announcing next week or next month that he'll come back for the right fight.

EFF both ronda and Conor.they're both on some undeserved Diva shit

1. Retirment announcement on Twitter
  2. Tells Jimmy Fallon last night that he's looking to fight in July

Put him against his daddy hornswoggle. Good family feud...

Lol at anyone that actually believes he will never fight again .
He already retired once.

has his retirement match coming up at wrestlemania 35. His wrestling at this point looks like shit tho.
Crazy that he lasted so long. I remember him from the 90s. I could have sworn I read that he had retired because of all his neck injuries over the years.

Too bad there wasn't more money in MMA back in the late 90s. An athlete like him with wrestling that good could have had a great career.

"Outside of it, it's a game. Like all that at the weigh-ins and all - I honestly feel like Stone Cold Steve Austin"

I’m more jealous that Rhonda is winking at him.

I want to have sex with Ronda and never will.

KA56iBw.gif
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Back