Conor McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov are having a press conference with no fans.

Khabib is fighting Conor?! No fucking way

Old news. So what? Fans don't bring anything to the press conference, they're completely unnecessary.

Conman pulling the strings here no doubt

We saw what happened when they met live.

"y-yeah...we w-will see!"

If there was no security or other people here Conor RIP

Very smart. Fans would only make things annoying as fuck with their chanting.

Ron-Swanson-Says-Dont-Even-Care.gif

Good. The so called "fans" were being disrespectful towards Alvarez at their press conference.

They probably don't want one of them to get hit by a water bottle or a dolly and get sued.

Probably to avoid the potential liabilities of flying Monster cans and Jake Shields coffees hitting fans and/or ruining their laptops.

Most likely to make sure neither of their crews accompany them in the crowd.

Just imagine the chaos of 40 - 50 dudes all throwing down at once.

Conman pulling the strings here no doubt

We saw what happened when they met live.

"y-yeah...we w-will see!"

If there was no security or other people here Conor RIP

I know you have no life and spend literally hours every day talking about Conor, but what the fuck are you smoking right now? What do fans in a press conference have to do with anything you said? Why would Conor care if the fans are there or not? You do realize millions of people will see it online regardless, because there are TV cameras? So a handful of fans live seeing it or not seeing it wouldn't even cross Conor's mind?

This shouldn't be a fight between Conor fans and Khabib fans. So I'm ok with it. It's a fight between 2 men.

Most likely to make sure neither of their crews accompany them in the crowd.

Just imagine the chaos of 40 - 50 dudes all throwing down at once.
Agreed. The last thing the UFC needs is for this card to get canceled. And a riot between Irish/Dagestani gangs could get very ugly.

I know you have no life and spend literally hours every day talking about Conor, but what the fuck are you smoking right now? What do fans in a press conference have to do with anything you said? Why would Conor care if the fans are there or not? You do realize millions of people will see it online regardless, because there are TV cameras? So a handful of fans live seeing it or not seeing it wouldn't even cross Conor's mind?
Conor is shook. Looking weird. Acting weird. Totally out of character.

If you call him out on it his neckbeard fans who need him to be successful to feel good about themselves will get triggered.
<FookIsThatGuy>

At this point who cares. The fans typically dont add much except for the time someone said "that key to the city is the interm key!"

I want to hear them jab at each other for a half hour or so. No interruptions.

Fan noise makes it a bigger event, more lively. Probably translates to buys as well, get pulled into the drama. And it's been part of Conor's preparation/manipulation. But they both have tons of loyal fans, which means a security risk.

Conor knows those fans will be looking for a fookin Cheisa handout as well.

Back