Conor McGregor "agrees" to a boxing match with Luke Keeler (Irish Boxer)

he was throwing a drink in his face and happened to him him, he wasn't punching him buddy, no pivot or twist. Luke Keeler was on skates after a left from this nobody who quit boxing after Eubanks ended him

Sorry dude, it was a punch.

His hand was empty.

Out of curiosity, have any of you seen the SBG Gang post about McGregor this year?

Why hasn't he been on Paddy O'Houlihan's youtube podcast?

Have you heard Danis mention him recently?

UFC made him retire for a few days when this first broke, to distance themselves. Sonnon discussed it on one of his talkin head vids.

I think they've all distanced themselves but if someone has some examples I'd like to see them. I liked McGregor's fighting but the evidence against him is pretty damning.

See... this was even moved from the UFC Forum lol!!

Apparently I'm reading on other threads the old man was 72 yrs old, not 60! Old enough to be his grandpa LOL
B..bu..but, Conor's left would kill any HW pro-fighter on the on the planet..

Conor Mcgregor agrees.....posts 0 evidence
{<jordan}
Great job Luke Thomas

Which part are you having trouble grasping?

That a boxer doesn't record every phone call he receives or that McGregor got his number and called him up to bitch at him..?

Or did you just want to use your favourite overplayed gif..?

Conor ends this idiot within 6 minutes.

What an arrogant tool.

Which part are you having trouble grasping?

That a boxer doesn't record every phone call he receives or that McGregor got his number and called him up to bitch at him..?

Or did you just want to use your favourite overplayed gif..?
Let me see, the part where you posted 0 proof? so a random Irish boxer said he spoke to Conor on the phone and he accepted, and you're just going to assume he was telling the truth? <45> and yes if you're gona have Conor on the phone to talk about a boxing match (big fookin deal for this lad) you will make sure you somehow had that recorded. I'll believe it when we hear the call or it becomes official....until then, here is your favourite overplayed gif

{<jordan}

Let me see, the part where you posted 0 proof? so a random Irish boxer said he spoke to Conor on the phone and he accepted, and you're just going to assume he was telling the truth? <45> and yes if you're gona have Conor on the phone to talk about a boxing match (big fookin deal for this lad) you will make sure you somehow had that recorded. I'll believe it when we hear the call or it becomes official....until then, here is your favourite overplayed gif

{<jordan}

I think your fitted August McGregor suit is cutting off circulation to your brain mate, try undoing the fly.

I think your fitted August McGregor suit is cutting off circulation to your brain mate, try undoing the fly.
Still no proof? lol go back to having a break from this forum mate, looks like its something you do quite often

What charges.....

Rumour I heard was that it took a few attempts but the victim took a cash payoff to make it go away. Cops had staff of the hotel cooperating but without the victim,...

Nothing to see here!! Look at my cringey christening (a child out of wed-lock, very religious) and 5 month old sucker punch video instead!!

Irish media reported in June of this year that Conor will likely be charged with rape.

62571053_454405035131838_2924169857178009600_n-jpg.596891

Back