Conor McGregor "agrees" to a boxing match with Luke Keeler (Irish Boxer)

The left that barely got any attention from a 60 year old non fighter in the bar? Ha ha ha.. You idiots still hanging on those shrinked balls believing he has some monstrous power in his left hand..LOL

he was throwing a drink in his face and happened to him him, he wasn't punching him buddy, no pivot or twist. Luke Keeler was on skates after a left from this nobody who quit boxing after Eubanks ended him

Conor will back off once he’s no longer high on coke

Luke was sparked out by this guy ffs, Conor flattens this goof with da left

200px-Doran_Tom.jpg

Conor couldn't phase a senior citizen even with a cheap shot without gloves, let alone attempt to flatten anyone out.

McGregor by Violent Rape and subsequent 3 million euro payoff... Another double for the chump chump

If you want to know what a shouting match sounds like, listen to Conor's sister scream at her dog groomer.

Conor is paying this guy to challenge him...

So that he can beat him and then act like he's still good and relevant...

If he keeps training with old men he should be in shape for this one

Conor is paying this guy to challenge him...

So that he can beat him and then act like he's still good and relevant...

I highly doubt he instigated this but he's definitely more willing for the media to obsess over this than his illegitimate kid or silenced rape victim. That's why the media are going in on this so much, because he paid the girl off so the cops can't get him for violent rape/assault.

Think about it, it's not even the first old man he's punched around Dublin, (in fact, in that very same postcode!) why care about this one so much....?

Correction: It's worth noting that this one has vid footage, unlike the other assault so the media would be all over it anyway but that rape story was buried real fast.

Last edited:
How about something even better?

How about... mma fight vs mma fighter? Maybe even someone from the top 10?
Shocking idea I know...

The UFC are not likely to book a Conor fight unless the rape charges are dropped.

Even this dude would obliterate the Irish goof in boxing

The UFC are not likely to book a Conor fight unless the rape charges are dropped.

What charges.....

Rumour I heard was that it took a few attempts but the victim took a cash payoff to make it go away. Cops had staff of the hotel cooperating but without the victim,...

Nothing to see here!! Look at my cringey christening (a child out of wed-lock, very religious) and 5 month old sucker punch video instead!!

I will only be interested if the special guest ref is the old age pensioner that clowned Conors punch power.

he was throwing a drink in his face and happened to him him, he wasn't punching him buddy, no pivot or twist. Luke Keeler was on skates after a left from this nobody who quit boxing after Eubanks ended him
A wake up call: Luke has a positive pro record and actually beat some fighters. Conor sucks as a boxer. He has shitty movement, has no jab and no power in his hands. Only TKO manlets in MMA. Got embarrassed and outboxed by a wrestler FFS.

Why is the drink throwing excuse even a thing?

The man wouldn't be pressing charges for a wet face dumb-dumbs

Last edited:
The left that barely got any attention from a 60 year old non fighter in the bar? Ha ha ha.. You idiots still hanging on those shrinked balls believing he has some monstrous power in his left hand..LOL

Apparently I'm reading on other threads the old man was 72 yrs old, not 60! Old enough to be his grandpa LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back