Media Conor McGregor: A Return to Ground Zero at UFC 246

Well my honest opinion is you done a very good job

You were balanced with your point of view and that's extremely difficult to do when It comes to Conor

I am a hater for life now lol

However, it is refreshing to see him back at the ground level just fighting

In saying that, I don't expect him to stay there. He wants the fight at Khabib next no matter what and cowboy is low risk

You do make a lot of excellent points and covered quite a bit in just over ten mins

I will like and subscribe, as I am always happy to help a support a fella Irish man (other than Conor) and look forward to more videos

Thanks for sharing man!

Is this worth watching or just a massive dick lick?
It's well shot and some thoughtful points and done quite objectively, so absolutely it's worth watching.

Just one thing @Thickfreakness ......"penchant" is in not pronounced anything like "pension".

Liked the video, well done.

Well my honest opinion is you done a very good job

You were balanced with your point of view and that's extremely difficult to do when It comes to Conor

I am a hater for life now lol

However, it is refreshing to see him back at the ground level just fighting

In saying that, I don't expect him to stay there. He wants the fight at Khabib next no matter what and cowboy is low risk

You do make a lot of excellent points and covered quite a bit in just over ten mins

I will like and subscribe, as I am always happy to help a support a fella Irish man (other than Conor) and look forward to more videos

Thanks for sharing man!
Appreciate the kind words!

What country are you from my man?

It's well shot and some thoughtful points and done quite objectively, so absolutely it's worth watching.

Just one thing @Thickfreakness ......"penchant" is in not pronounced anything like "pension".

Liked the video, well done.

Thanks a lot man! And, ah, we often butcher words with this accent. That's honestly how we pronounce it!

Back