Conor McGreger getting destroyed by More Plate More Dates Host over roids lol

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score

lol this is funny. Rogan going to have a problem debating this one he is friendly with Connor and also with Derek.

Last edited:
MMA fighters would never, ever, succumb to using steroids bud. This is the cleanest sport in the world. If they found steroids it would be like a spec of dust in an Olympic sized swimming pool. Just irrelevant.

lol this is funny. Rogan going to have a problem debating this one he is friendly with Connor and also with Derek.

Dude, Joe spent Years defending Jones and Derek literally just looked at him with his eyebrows raised and Joe quietly accepted defeat before Derek went in to the details.
Joe's not pretending anymore with these guys.

Derek always besmirches these dudes with science they get so butrhurt

Reactions: PEB
Derek always besmirches these dudes with science they get so butrhurt
I'm waiting for Connor to reply to Derek's statements it will be entertaining to say the least lol.

I can hear it now
Conor:Shut your mouth.
Conor:No one works as hard as me in the gym.
Conor:Who the Fook is that guy.
Derek nailed that one. lol

I'm waiting for Connor to reply to Derek's statements it will be entertaining to say the least lol.

I can hear it now
Conor:Shut your mouth.
Conor:No one works as hard as me in the gym.
Conor:Who the Fook is that guy.
Derek nailed that one. lol

It's Funny when Derek had many plausible scenarios for Izzys Tits and how defensive he got.

Dude, Joe spent Years defending Jones and Derek literally just looked at him with his eyebrows raised and Joe quietly accepted defeat before Derek went in to the details.
Joe's not pretending anymore with these guys.

You got a clip of that I'd love to watch it

While he hasnt done anything for the WC, he’s done a few videos explaining how soccer players cheat the system, mainly with asthma prescriptions
Interesting!

Back when I was in middle school ( a long time ago), our health teacher brought in an article about how many of the US Track & Field team were on asthma prescriptions. It was much higher rate than the general public. The author was suspicious that it was a way to legally cheat.

this is basicly what nfl players look like and you tell me that sport is not steroid filled. mma is clean compared to nfl or athletics

he's probably taking some things to heal faster.

Back