Conor McGOAT KO's Steve O'Keefe with elbows while pinned against the cage

Another Son Peyote thread deep throating Conor, nothing to see here folks move it along.

FT9Tequ.png

Conor could bust in your mouth untili your ears leaked

and still couldn't get deeper in your head​

That is the only time I've ever seen Steve O'Keefe put down like that, mainly because I didn't even know of his existence prior to this thread, but still.

He was probably destined for great things before Conor relegated him to bum status with this KO.

Out of all the possible outcomes this is probably the most likely, lol

Forget about Conor KTFO Khabib or Khabib smeshing Conor. Someone is gonna fucking pull out for one reason or another. Both fandoms will hold bitterness in their bum souls.

Lol @ "someone"

Come on son.

Well if we are basing the fight on what happened way in the past, Khabib should just do like Mcgregor's dad did.

th

Still one of the top haters :p

Both nuthuggers and haters are critical to this sport and to Sherdog. Imagine a scenario without haters:

OP: Conor will KTFO Khaib in first!
A: I agree
B: Yup
C: War Conor!
THE END

<{vega}>

Might as well quit Sherdog now, what's the fucking point of even being here?

Steve O'Keefe, the hard drinking brickie from Kilkenny is definitely comparable to a world champion UFC sambo guy from war torn Dagestan.

He was probably destined for great things before Conor relegated him to bum status with this KO.
Looks like he took a 4 year break after losing another one after Conor, and recently came back with a 3-0 record.

Rematch probably happens in 2 years or so imo. McGregor vs O'Keefe 2, the fight to save english MMA.

Both nuthuggers and haters are critical to this sport and to Sherdog. Imagine a scenario without haters:

OP: Conor will KTFO Khaib in first!
A: I agree
B: Yup
C: War Conor!
THE END

<{vega}>

Might as well quit Sherdog now, what's the fucking point of even being here?

Yeah I know, I just like riling up Arm Barbarian.

A diverse forum is a fun forum

Was this thread supposed to somewhat prove that Conor can stop Khabib's grappling and KO him during an attempt?

If you think Khabib is Steve O'Keefe, then good luck.

giphy.gif

STEVE 'THE SPARTAN' O'KEEFFE Can take down Conor but Khabib whos light years ahead will have issues - i know des tings

Good, popcorn pops loudest when there are conflicts to be resolved. Fighters resolve them through physical means, we the members of Sherdog do so through our keyboards and weaponized autism.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<RR}{<RR}
"Weaponized autism"

Do you follow IRL streamers? That's a popular saying on their reddits lol.

Do you watch Hampton Brandon from the Chiazy channel? He's entertaining as shit and is an MMA fan. He's the one who created the whole TTD saying. I bet you would love all the memes on his reddit lol

"Weaponized autism"

Do you follow IRL streamers? That's a popular saying on their reddits lol.

Do you watch Hampton Brandon from the Chiazy channel? He's entertaining as shit and is an MMA fan. He's the one who created the whole TTD saying. I bet you would love all the memes on his reddit lol

I like watching all the Andies. Asian Andy. Arab Andy. RIP #TwoTowersDown

That is the only time I've ever seen Steve O'Keefe put down like that, mainly because I didn't even know of his existence prior to this thread, but still.
{<jordan}

Best post in this thread.

Bravo sir.

Only casuals don't know about Steve "The Chief" O'Keefe

One of the best to ever do it

Back