Conor Masvidal WILL be the fight that happens Next

Would fully restore my faith in and appreciation for Conor regardless of outcome.

Can't wait to see Masvidal rip Conor's beard off.
No way in hell Conor agrees to that fight though.

I think gaejthe fight will be announced and Conor doesnt want to cut the weight so they'll fight at " Conor weight " as Conor has still yet to fight a true welterweight.

Just like when Rich took a few fights at 195 and they coined it " Franklin weight ".

This , however, takes a more literall meaning to it ( as Rich fought at 205 against actual light heavies).

That's what I'm looking at Conor vs Gaejthe at " McGregor weight ". Conor will be favored over an opponent who is wreckless and McGregor good enough to stay off ground against Justin. Also, just gaejthe s nature to stand anyway .... which isnt good here and camp Conor knows it.

I don't think Conor will fight in March. I think he'll wait to see if a spot opens up to replace Khabib or Tony. It won't. Then he'll fight Masvidal at UFC 252 in July.

I think gambred kills connor. But if connor were to win. Then he could have the bmf belt and cherry pick his opponents into oblivion.

This thread hasn’t aged well.

Back