Conor Masdival makes PERFECT sense and would be one of the biggest fights in UFC history and yet...

Jorge is 35-13 and lost to Maia
Conor had no problem fighting the vastly inferior Cowboy who is 4-7 in his last 11 fights.

ComposedAshamedFunnelweaverspider-max-1mb.gif

Very rare to have a fight lined up 2 days removed from competing in the octagon.

TS needs to chill

Audie said it could be anyone next and mentioned Jorge and aldo by name

Kav said he expects Conor back by March/April and he (kav) wants Gaethje at 170

It will happen ... It's part of negotiating.
I won't believe it until they are standing across the cage from eachother.

Dana saying Usman is next for Jorge, and Jorge saying they've moved on because Conor doesn't want the fight does not instill that much confidence.

Audie said it could be anyone next and mentioned Jorge and aldo by name

Kav said he expects Conor back by March/April and he (kav) wants Gaethje at 170
Gaethje makes zero sense from a business perspective.

Way smaller name, money, and even if Conor beats him Khabib still probably tells him to fuck off. Why take the risk when you have another much more famous striker who wants to throw down for far more cash now?

If Jorge gets wrestlefucked by Usman Conor has closed that door.

This is why I can't get on board with Conor. Beats a shot LW at WW, says he wants Usman which we know will never happen and is another smokescreen, and now he won't even fight the biggest name in the division who is also a striker and would have made for one the biggest, most entertaining fights ever?

He's not even calling out Khabib anymore, and Khabib wouldn't give him the time of day if he did, What does he want? Pettis? Dan Hooker? Nate, coming off getting killed by Jorge?

These fights are peanuts next to Jorge. Everyone knows this fight would do box office banana's.

Fear is the only logical explanation. Let me explain. I think Conor was once fearless, but Khabib changed him.

jorge-masvidal-conor-mcgregor.jpg
jesus son. get a life. conrad is a fw. mas is a ww.

jesus son. get a life. conrad is a fw. mas is a ww.
Conor had to go on an IV to make FW. He's a big LW and his fans have been saying he looks best at WW.

Conor himself said he didn't like the cut to 155 and was pushing for a 165 division.

Masdival has fought at LW.

He has mentioned Masvidal you fool and Khabib. I barely watched Conor interviews and seen that.
Why would he fight Khabib when he has a fight already in place and Conor wants to fight again around the same time?
Also said Masvidal is the most exciting fight at 170. Even called him out, never even mentioned Usman but Usman acted like he did, embarrassing.

Too risky of a fight. But Conor is going to wait until the fall to fight for the 155 belt like Dana wants. I believe Conor/Nate 3 will happen next, it's a much safer fight than Masvidal & probably sells better. Might happen as early as March or as late as July.

Wtf are you rambling about TS, Ive seen multiple times Conor saying after the fight that he has now plenty of options and that Mas is obviously one of them.

His first option is probably Khabib rematch, though, because he knows and the UFC knows it would by far make the most money.

Too risky of a fight. But Conor is going to wait until the fall to fight for the 155 belt like Dana wants. I believe Conor/Nate 3 will happen next, it's a much safer fight than Masvidal & probably sells better. Might happen as early as March or as late as July.
Conor has a way better chance against Jorge than Khabib and it would be almost as big, bad business decision if that is his plan particularly because it lies in Khabib's hands and not Dana's. He has every right to decline the fight and it is contractually impossible for them to strip him for telling Conor to stop bitter exing him.

I’m probably in the minority but I’d rather see Conor fight Usman. Jorge is a journeyman and Usman is a legitimate world class champion. The WW title would be glorious in my opinion, and sets Conor up for a rematch with Khabib if he wins, unlike if Conor beats Masvidal where there would still be doubt if he deserves a LW title shot.

Back