Conor making fun of his own baseball pitch

CostlyDisguisedDuck-size_restricted.gif

Nate's victory in conor/Diaz 1 will always be the greatest win in MMA history

LOL, it's a harmless, pretty funny, joke that's poking fun of Conor himself as well as Aldo.

But of course haters are gonna see it as Conor being classles or whatever. SMH.

LOL, it's a harmless, pretty funny, joke that's poking fun of Conor himself as well as Aldo.

But of course haters are gonna see it as Conor being classles or whatever. SMH.
Haters will see classlessness from a person with a storied career of being classless as...classless. Yes. Spin that however you want. But of course nuthuggers are going to see it as Conor making harmless, pretty funny jokes, that's poking fun of Conor himself as well as Aldo.

One has to guess if he didn't completely botch the throw to create some more headlines out of it. Barely no attention if he just throws a regular one, but fuck it up completely and it's on everyones radar all of the sudden

So a few weeks ago he's having a go at Khabib for insulting Aldo then he does it himself? Man is a complete fucking hypocrite. I pray that he breaks both legs in his next fight, the dirty cunt

One has to guess if he didn't completely botch the throw to create some more headlines out of it. Barely no attention if he just throws a regular one, but fuck it up completely and it's on everyones radar all of the sudden
It was definitely done on purpose, he just want us all to talk about it and repost the video.

Haters will see classlessness from a person with a storied career of being classless as...classless. Yes. Spin that however you want. But of course nuthuggers are going to see it as Conor making harmless, pretty funny jokes, that's poking fun of Conor himself as well as Aldo.

Lol.

So a few weeks ago he's having a go at Khabib for insulting Aldo then he does it himself? Man is a complete fucking hypocrite. I pray that he breaks both legs in his next fight, the dirty cunt

This. My thought exactly. Funny thing how Conor fans jumped on it immediately and defended Aldo and kept bashing Khabib just for stating his opinion which happens to be a fact. Now they're laughing at him. Bunch of hypocrites just like their idol is.

It was definitely done on purpose, he just want us all to talk about it and repost the video.

I have to agree. This was the first time seeing the actual pitch, I never cared to click on it before, and the first thing that popped into my mind was that he botched it on purpose

I love how hurt Aldo fanboys are. Over absolutely nothing. This is some horseshit "meme" or whatever the fuck this stupid generation calls it. It's meaningless, like your lives. Take a joke.

Conor just keeps living in the past of his past glory and accomplishments hasn’t done nothing in past several years inside octagon outside of beating old and washed up Donald Cerrone.

That is pretty damn funny, but read the responses in here....well that is even more hilarious. You fucking haters cant even allow humor unless its at Conor's expense lol.

Back