Conor made 145, Khabib struggles to make 155

Nurmagomedov defeated Abel Trujillo on 25 May 2013 at UFC 160 via unanimous decision. At the weigh-ins, Nurmagomedov came in over the permitted limit, weighing in at 158.5 lb. He was given two hours to cut to the lightweight maximum of 156 pounds, but elected instead to surrender a percentage of his fight purse to Trujillo and the bout was contested at a catchweight.

Nurmagomedov (24-0) was transported to the hospital in the early hours Friday morning after falling ill while cutting weight. The undefeated Dagestani was treated and discharged, according to UFC officials, and the fight was called off due to “doctor’s recommendation.”

The bout with Ferguson was scheduled for a third time at UFC 209 on 4 March 2017 for the interim Lightweight Championship. Nurmagomedov, however, fell ill because of a botched weight cut, and the bout was cancelled as a result.

What does this tell us?
It didn't seem like he struggled to make 155 much when he was beating Conor's ass like a drum.

It is pathetic how Conor fans try to imply that Khabiba is a freaking Monsters, when he and Conor have similar body structure (Khabiba has bigger backs, and Conor bigger arms, and both have same height)

What do they think about James Vick or Dan Hooker?

It is pathetic how Conor fans try to imply that Khabiba is a freaking Monsters, when he and Conor have similar body structure (Khabiba has bigger backs, and Conor bigger arms, and both have same height)

What do they think about James Vick or Dan Hooker?

Khabib is an inch taller but anyways height does not equate to weight. Conor might have slightly bigger arms and shoulders but Khabib has an extremely thick back/torso.

It tells us that Conor is 3-2 against opponents where he doesn't have a size advantage.

Last edited:
It tells us that khabib should get stripped and give the title to conor... That is the only way conor will ever see the lhw title as long as khabib is alive and active in ufc

Conor was much bigger relative to other FWs than Khabib is to other LWs. Khabib isn't much bigger than Conor, i doubt it's more than 8 lbs max.

taking cerrone at 170 is a good indication its hard to make 155 now

Conor made 145. Nowadays, he would die trying.

Not to mention, despite all the weightmissing, he continuously refuse to move up lol

This is Probably what Kebabs nightmare looks like

kamaru-usman-colby-covington.jpg

I've been saying this for a VERY long time. Khabib is so dominant because he's in a weight class that he can force himself down to and have a distinct size/strength advantage. And also the weight class with the least dominant wrestlers. I think Khabib VS Woodley, Usman or Covington would be VERY bad fights for him. Not taking anything away from him. But when your biggest strengths is size, strength and grappling ability over just about everyone you've fought. Giving up 2 of those to fight people the weight class above you is a recipe for disaster. GSP won the MW title because he fought (Although a fan favorite) arguably the worst MW champion skill wise in recent years. When McGregor moved up and won the LW title he fought the worst Alvarez the would had ever seen. The WW division is a different animal in this day and age. But Khabib and his trainers know this, and I can commend a fighter for just going. Hey, I'm the LW GOAT and I'm okay with just staying here and dominating fight after fight.

Nurmagomedov defeated Abel Trujillo on 25 May 2013 at UFC 160 via unanimous decision. At the weigh-ins, Nurmagomedov came in over the permitted limit, weighing in at 158.5 lb. He was given two hours to cut to the lightweight maximum of 156 pounds, but elected instead to surrender a percentage of his fight purse to Trujillo and the bout was contested at a catchweight.

Nurmagomedov (24-0) was transported to the hospital in the early hours Friday morning after falling ill while cutting weight. The undefeated Dagestani was treated and discharged, according to UFC officials, and the fight was called off due to “doctor’s recommendation.”

The bout with Ferguson was scheduled for a third time at UFC 209 on 4 March 2017 for the interim Lightweight Championship. Nurmagomedov, however, fell ill because of a botched weight cut, and the bout was cancelled as a result.

What does this tell us?
It tells us he’s a weight cutting cheat and should be fighting at ww.

Back