Conor made 145, Khabib struggles to make 155

Nurmagomedov defeated Abel Trujillo on 25 May 2013 at UFC 160 via unanimous decision. At the weigh-ins, Nurmagomedov came in over the permitted limit, weighing in at 158.5 lb. He was given two hours to cut to the lightweight maximum of 156 pounds, but elected instead to surrender a percentage of his fight purse to Trujillo and the bout was contested at a catchweight.

Nurmagomedov (24-0) was transported to the hospital in the early hours Friday morning after falling ill while cutting weight. The undefeated Dagestani was treated and discharged, according to UFC officials, and the fight was called off due to “doctor’s recommendation.”

The bout with Ferguson was scheduled for a third time at UFC 209 on 4 March 2017 for the interim Lightweight Championship. Nurmagomedov, however, fell ill because of a botched weight cut, and the bout was cancelled as a result.

What does this tell us?

That Conor lost to Khabib in the 4th via head smoosh?

Ouch man, your Username. You must have been pretty upset when both Colby and Conor were tuned up by Ali goons.

It tells us that in a LW bout Khabib beats Conor.

Conor usadad his way to 45. And can’t do it since. Also is terrified of 55

Horrible thread.

<Y2JSmirk>
Kebab is a walking hypocrisy, claming he fights for Legacy not money. Yet begging Mayweather for a circus match and asking Dana 100 mil for his next fight.

Conor said that Khabib is a rat and I personally agree with that because Khabib's actions have proven it

conor won't even cut to 155 for fights at LW, that's lazy. he wants to keep his power at 170 and make progress in the 155 division? Horseshit. He knows he can't beat khabib or the top tier guys when he cuts weight.

Khabib exposed Conor in the cage.

Hdmtpf7.gif

The Diaz boys got him high to throw off his game. The broken foot didn't help either... or the death threats.

Nurmagomedov defeated Abel Trujillo on 25 May 2013 at UFC 160 via unanimous decision. At the weigh-ins, Nurmagomedov came in over the permitted limit, weighing in at 158.5 lb. He was given two hours to cut to the lightweight maximum of 156 pounds, but elected instead to surrender a percentage of his fight purse to Trujillo and the bout was contested at a catchweight.

Nurmagomedov (24-0) was transported to the hospital in the early hours Friday morning after falling ill while cutting weight. The undefeated Dagestani was treated and discharged, according to UFC officials, and the fight was called off due to “doctor’s recommendation.”

The bout with Ferguson was scheduled for a third time at UFC 209 on 4 March 2017 for the interim Lightweight Championship. Nurmagomedov, however, fell ill because of a botched weight cut, and the bout was cancelled as a result.

What does this tell us?
Yeah we saw the Irish Skeletor, you’re not fooling anyone.

Both Conor and Dana have said that the cut to 55 is difficult for Conor. Conor claims to walk around in the low 160s but there is visual evidence of him 160 looking significantly smaller than he does today. Now Conor doesn’t want to fight at 155. What does that tell us?
That tells us he walks around at around 185lbs that's what it tells us. Simple as that. And quite amazing how he's managed to put on all that quality muscle. Congratulations to him for finding the secret method of doing that.

Having a same manager doesn't make them friends, pathetic excuse btw loll

Colby melts kebab
Them openly being friends makes them friends lol. They train together on occasion. They call each other before their fights. All of this is on video. Keep hating

Colby gets taken down by DHK and RDA. Khabib would handle him.

Struggled*

Khabib hasn't had any problems since early 2018. He made weight vs. Iaquinta, Barboza, McGregor and Poirier very easily.

He said he was having seizures cutting weight for Conor, I don't know if you consider that making weight easily?

"The day before the fight I did not sleep at all," he told Russian TV station Channel 1.

"I had weight loss and I felt very bad. I was having seizures and I felt very ill.

"But if I lost I would not tell you about this, because that would be an excuse. However, after the weigh-in everything was good.

Weight isn't the only factor, overall size and reach are a big part of these decisions. Personally I hate the weight cutting, I would love it if this was eliminated from the sport forever. Have them fight at their true weights.

Conor has had a bigger size advantage over most his apponents than Khabib has on Conor.

That tells us he walks around at around 185lbs that's what it tells us. Simple as that. And quite amazing how he's managed to put on all that quality muscle. Congratulations to him for finding the secret method of doing that.

Training, prayers, and vitamins just like the hulkster. Whatcha gonna do brother?
upload_2020-1-23_17-8-54.gif

conrad has the balls to fight at ww. something that khabib is afraid to do
He's fighting LW fighters at WW.

What true WW fighter has he fought? Diaz and Cerrone have been career 155lbs fighters. Fighting them at WW doesn't mean shit.

Conor doesn't have the balls to fight an actual WW who has to cut down to make the weight.

Let him fight Wonderboy, Woodley, Edwards, Usman, or Colby if he wants to act like he's important at WW.

Oh wait, thats right... he won't take a fight unless he has a size advantage. Which is why he's calling out LW's to come up to WW without having the proper amount of time to bulk up for the division. This way Conor, who has put on enough mass that he can't even cut to LW anymore, will have a size advantage.

I see right through his bullshit.

If you're at WW, start calling out WW fighters you fookin bum.

Conor died to make 145 and he was big there in fairness.

In fairness, he stopped agreeing to fight at 145 after the Aldo fight, because USADA banned IV's.
Also, he was not simply big. He was humongous. He had reach and or height and our weight advantages over 95% of the division. He literally had reach and weight advantages over 99% of the division. He openly flaunted this size and absolutely views his opposition as "midgets" (his words).

Only guy that he fought at 145 that was close to him in overall frame and weight was Dustin. And even then, Conor had 2" on reach, and probably 2-3lbs on weight.

Last edited:
And now conor cant even make 155 and has to demand lightweight fights take place at welterweight

He said he was having seizures cutting weight for Conor, I don't know if you consider that making weight easily?

"The day before the fight I did not sleep at all," he told Russian TV station Channel 1.

"I had weight loss and I felt very bad. I was having seizures and I felt very ill.

"But if I lost I would not tell you about this, because that would be an excuse. However, after the weigh-in everything was good.
Conor barely made weight against Khabib.

although McGregor’s weight cut is unlikely to cause him too many problems at UFC 246, the southpaw struggled on that infamous night in October 2018.

“Fight week, cutting that weight is a very tough experience,” he said during a Q&A session with Proper 12 Whiskey. “I’ve gone through it all throughout the years.
“But it still does not take out the severity and the intensity of cutting that weight and dehydrating the body.

“My last fight, there were a few miscalculations and it caused the weight cut to be very, very intense and extreme.

“It’s an intense time and it’s something that I’m continuing to learn with my nutritionist and my team – trying to figure out the exact, correct way of doing it.

“It’s something I almost don’t want to talk about – it gives me shivers! But we think we have it sorted and formulated and we will be back soon.”

Back