Conor looks sharp and powerful 1 week away from Nate rematch

Hah, now he's posting pictures training on a bike as well.

Tupac on during Conor's mitt work, bringing in better training partners, doing more road work... It looks like Nate has been a good influence on Conor. :D

Still looks like a dick head. Cant change that.

Everybody looks good hitting coach mitts. That excercise makes no sense anyway. How many opponents have two heads?

I'm picking Conor by TKO, similar to this. I like Nate, though, and won't be too upset if he wins.

josh-thomson-nate-diaz-finish.gif

WTH that second pic looks like they blocked off a road just for Conor to train on. Like the president or some shit.

$300,000, he better look sharp. Jesus christ lol.

Why stop cadio training a week before fight???

Is he just gonna focus on touch butt with that dork in the park again as his final prep?

Expect him to gass within 3 and get tko or choked again!!

hey look at that training like Nate and Nick actually giving the guy results. who woulda thunk it???

looks neither sharp nor powerful

Funny how I almost never see this guy training on the ground. I can't think of one time I've ever seen him doing training off the bottom either. Literally 95%+ of what I see him doing is hitting pads, sparring standup, hitting a heavy bag, etc.
Yeah super funny, maybe you should look at the grappling videos he posts then, and/or realize that promotional stuff is not an accurate overview of training regime?

You know that i'm a Conor fan but damn he looks scary as shit in these pictures. Really focused for his fight against another killer like Nate. He's looking quick and sharp a lot better than the last camp. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

I really don't think he looks anymore impressive than before but I do believe he is an intelligent man that will make the changes he has to do to defeat Nate who is beatable. It's not like he's facing Khabib or a guy that will smother him. Conor can win this fight but he needs to let his pride aside and fight very smart and not engage in Diaz's antics. Anyway im rooting for Nate. Just giving my honest 2 cents.

Serious question,

Why is Conor getting his mid section repeatedly hit? How does this make you a better fighter?

Funny how I almost never see this guy training on the ground. I can't think of one time I've ever seen him doing training off the bottom either. Literally 95%+ of what I see him doing is hitting pads, sparring standup, hitting a heavy bag, etc.

He brought in several high level BJJ guys. I don't know why those video's haven't been posted... maybe his striking-oriented videos are what people are more interested in.

I really don't think he looks anymore impressive than before but I do believe he is an intelligent man that will make the changes he has to do to defeat Nate who is beatable. It's not like he's facing Khabib or a guy that will smother him. Conor can win this fight but he needs to let his pride aside and fight very smart and not engage in Diaz's antics. Anyway im rooting for Nate. Just giving my honest 2 cents.

My man, IKTF is such a gentleman, he won't say rude shit. I think Conor has only 2 ways to win, an unlikely KO within the first 2 rounds or he point fights to a decision.

He brought in several high level BJJ guys. I don't know why those video's haven't been posted... maybe his striking-oriented videos are what people are more interested in.

Probably because he doesn't want to show how good his BJJ is LOL

Serious question,

Why is Conor getting his mid section repeatedly hit? How does this make you a better fighter?

Toughens up your abs, prepare you better for body punches and short knees.

Back