Conor looks sharp and powerful 1 week away from Nate rematch

conorgoat

KOfinger is my little bitch
@purple
Reaction score
You know that i'm a Conor fan but damn he looks scary as shit in these pictures. Really focused for his fight against another killer like Nate. He's looking quick and sharp a lot better than the last camp. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Funny how I almost never see this guy training on the ground. I can't think of one time I've ever seen him doing training off the bottom either. Literally 95%+ of what I see him doing is hitting pads, sparring standup, hitting a heavy bag, etc.

Funny how I almost never see this guy training on the ground. I can't think of one time I've ever seen him doing training off the bottom either. Literally 95%+ of what I see him doing is hitting pads, sparring standup, hitting a heavy bag, etc.
Because he doesn't like ground game and grappling. Also Dana hates grappling fighters like Maia, Shields, Khabib. They're boring as fuck

He better just get on that bike and keep riding as fast as he can lol...

tumblr_nk2jkxwkCk1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Nate by sub in rd 4.

He'll never get rid of that bird chest no matter how hard he flexes

What would be funny ....... after all that training Nayt takes him down in tbe first 20 seconds. Making all his train useless

this fight is only going to the ground if conor panics again.

He always looks sharp and powerful... is normal

You know that i'm a Conor fan but damn he looks scary as shit in these pictures. Really focused for his fight against another killer like Nate. He's looking quick and sharp a lot better than the last camp. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

I think he looks dorky and insecure

All good but I still say he's fighting someone who's too big for him.

word to the wise: like many other things, what one seems and what one actually is aren't always the same.

I like Conor's fights, but is it possible for the man to just stand normally? I can't recall a single picture where I've seen it?

looks like a f.a.i.r.y. His best days are behind him.

He will last more than 1.5 rounds.

Will Nates right face?

Back