Conor looking to KO Nate with a head kicks

maxresdefault.jpg
Conor is standing more on his toes than his heels for intimidation there. Also the hair adds 2 inches. Saying conor fights manlets is very similar to people criticizing Floyd Mayweather for fighting old fighters when he was ancient himself.

Nate's a smart fighter and I think this is his first rematch, so he gets to go in there making adaptations to Conor's style. He'll probably dominate from the start this time. It sounds like Conor is putting his hope in the Josh Thompson fight and thinking that's how he can beat Nate. Bad move. He can only win by a good punch or by implementing Condit's strategy against Nick, and Conor won't do that, he's too impatient. Trying for a headkick KO is a hail mary sort of thing and it shows immaturity in his game even still.

What he should be focusing on his outworking him for 5 rounds cuz he's not finishing him with anything.

He should get some tips from Cain Velasquez!

200.gif

Cain: 6''1
Travis: 6''7

If I was Conor, I'd rather try to have Diaz with his back to the cage than throw kicks.

But what the fck do I know, so...

The fact that Conor band wagoners turned his one sided two round beat down into some kind of victory for him just shows the ability of the human mind to warp reality to help deal with traumatic experiences. It's obvious to anyone based on the first fight that Conor has worse striking, distance timing and grappling than Diaz. And goes without saying is a lower tier fighter.

The only reason a rematch is happening is because of casuals money, if Conor was just another guy who lost in the same way the thought of a rematch would baffle everyone on the board, the much talked about "sweep" would be of such insignificance it would never have even been gifed.

He should get some tips from Cain Velasquez!

200.gif

Cain: 6''1
Travis: 6''7
Cain gets a lot of love for sure but i think he is even better overall than he gets credit for. His speed, agility, and cardio are very impressive for a heavyweight.

Nate is getting wrecked Aug 20. And this site will lose 70 percent of members

Are you serious? Chad Mendes took like 10 spinning kicks from Conor lol
He also tagged Brandão with a spinning kick and i think he also landed one on Poirier.
All midgets....all the time...lol

Cain gets a lot of love for sure but i think he is even better overall than he gets credit for. His speed, agility, and cardio are very impressive for a heavyweight.

I think after the Browne fight we can all agree the loss to Werdum was a blip and just pretend it never happened!

This Conor KO is going to be spectacular, it has to be. He is doing zero media while Nate is all over the place doing appearances, for Conor to get stomped again it will go beyond embarrassing for him with no excuses.

The only way he beats nate is by keeping his distance and NOT doing any crazy shit going for the KO. He can get the decision, no way he gets KO.

His kicks are fucking terrible he's not landing shit. More talk from the big mouth

Conor kicks like a white guy.

Not Wonderboy white, but like the kind of white guy you don't want on the dance floor, white guy.

Seems easier to follow the RDA plan and just kick the shit out of his legs and stay out of boxing range. From the way Braboza vs Melendez went I think its safe to assume that Cesar Gracie Jiu-Jitsu still isn't concerned with leg kicks despite Nick and Nate losing key fights because of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back