Conor looking to KO Nate with a head kicks

Russ82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
So one of Conor's various training partners came out and said that he has been working a lot on setting up head kicks. Nate likes to lean back and away leaving his head out of punching range but he is vulnerable to the spinning hook kick and roundhouse in that position. Look for Conor to feint the left into a left spinning hook kick (if Nate leans to the left) or left high kick (if Nate leans to the right). This isn't my opinion, just what his training partner said.

conors wheel kicks look good in training but look awkward and slow in the octagon.

Has Conor EVER landed a spinning kick inside the Octagon? Or... ever?

He's always talking about movement and says he'll land a spinning heel kick on Nate's chin (said that on Conan) and well.... I've never seen him land 1.

He's always talking about movement and says he'll land a spinning heel kick on Nate's chin (said that on Conan) and well.... I've never seen him land 1.

Are you serious? Chad Mendes took like 10 spinning kicks from Conor lol
He also tagged Brandão with a spinning kick and i think he also landed one on Poirier.

Conor doesn't throw kicks to put people out. He throws kicks to make him look flashy. Conor doesn't land kicks to the head, just the body.

Good luck with that.

He spinning hook kicked Brandao in the face and started the Mendes fight with a spinning back kick.

That being said his roundhouse kick is very underwhelming.

Conor%2BMcGregor%2Bvs%2BDiego%2BBrand%C3%A3o%2B(3).gif

Has a spinning kick from Connor ever come within a foot of anyones head?

If thats his tactic I think we can safely say Nate by choke on a gassed Connor in rnd 2. Again.

Are you serious? Chad Mendes took like 10 spinning kicks from Conor lol
He also tagged Brandão with a spinning kick and i think he also landed one on Poirier.
To the head?

Naturally Conor is the only bozo who won't throw leg kicks at Nate.

Nate Diaz isn't 5'6''

Yeah that's what came to mind..
It will be another thing to land on a 6+ taller opponent and with enough power
Conor's kicking game is not Thompson's or Pettis's

Yeah cause that worked so well the first time. Nate's above 5'7" so Conor's not reaching his head with any spinning shit.

Back