Conor looking solid

Douchebag is so ready to get raped. I can't wait. I will enjoy like never before to see his zombie fans crying and coming up with excuses after he gets humiliated ala Rousey. Can't wait.

His arms IMO are very long looking for his body, I know it's good for his boxing etc, but he looks like a skinny gorilla.

I agree but the double standard around here is laughable.

Honestly, most of what I read from when Jones released the videos of him lifting weights and showing off his new physique was along the lines of; "holy crap, he's going to be more of a monster" and people anticipating how he'll be even better now he's fully commited to training - especially after that interview he did with Helwani and talking about the distractions he had and barely training for the Gustafsson fight.

I agree that this is his rightful weight class. His cardio should be very good. He might be noticeably slower with the added weight though. RDA might not seem so stuck in the mud then...

Condor's movement cannot be replicated, imitated, or mitigated. Even sitting perfectly still his movement exceeds the rest of the entire roster in quality, technicality, and creativity.

Back