Conor looking solid

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
eanwxg.jpg

I think 155 is his rightful weight class.

I think he looks kind of fluid there on the floor .. but who am I to say, I'm no body builder or anything.

Who's in the picture with them? Thought he trained primarily with Gunnar and Artem. To be honest though, I really have no idea who else he trains with.

Has there been a thread started for every fucking MacGregor picture taken since sherdog has "blessed" him?

:confused::mad:o_O

Has there been a thread started for every fucking MacGregor picture taken since sherdog has "blessed" him?

Pretty easy to not click on a thread. You saw what it was about, but decided to click and post.

Brilliant.

On topic, Conor is a natural 155'r. He will be bigger than RDA on fight night.

I'm wondering where they find all these new pics at? Does Conor post them everyday?

Since you didn't explain who these guys are:

Far Right: Conor McGregor
Second From Right: WW Shane Carwin
Second From Left: Nick Diaz, Stoned
Far Left: Alexander Gustaffson, Manlet Version

Jones puts on muscle "omg he's going to be so stiff. What is he thinking?"

Conor puts on muscle "omg he's going to kill everyone. I'm so stiff!"

Since you didn't explain who these guys are:

Far Right: Conor McGregor
Second From Right: WW Shane Carwin
Second From Left: Nick Diaz, Stoned
Far Left: Alexander Gustaffson, Manlet Version

that guy does look like nick diaz,lol

This is conor without having to worry about a weight cut. He isn't adding weight, he just isn't artificially keeping his weight down for the scale.

Who's in the picture with them? Thought he trained primarily with Gunnar and Artem. To be honest though, I really have no idea who else he trains with.

The bald headed fella is Peter Queally. The guy on the far left is Charlie Ward. No idea who the other bloke is, but I'd imagine he's from SBG.

He did bring over someone from the States who is originally from Dublin and coaches Muay Thai called Mick Doyle - who was the coach of Houston Alexander - and one of his fighters. Conor has said it many times that it's risky training hard with someone you don't know incase they get overly competitive and end up hurting him. The rumour was that he hurt himself grappling with MacDonald on the world tour.

But for the most part he trains with people from his own gym.

2nd from right Elliott fire Marshall
3rd from right Dan Miller
Far left Tj Dillishaw

Jones will be back better than ever DC will have to be at his pinnacle for a good showing against him. Conors power, energy and strength will be well upgraded without the extreme weight cut and I suspect a fantastic performance from him.

How can you tell anything from that picture? He looks like a man sitting on the floor.

Jones will be back better than ever DC will have to be at his pinnacle for a good showing against him. Conors power, energy and strength will be well upgraded without the extreme weight cut and I suspect a fantastic performance from him.
I agree but the double standard around here is laughable.

We'll see how solid he is in 2 weeks. He does look pretty big tho. I don't know how is he going to be able to drop to 145 now. Conor's future is going to be really interesting, win or lose the RDA fight.

Back