Conor Looking Ready!!!

Definitely looks to be working on cardio.

He looks considerably lighter than I would have expected. He must be working on his cardio, but he might sacrifice some of his power in doing so. He definitely looks 5-10 lbs leaner than when he fought Nate.

Well those fights were at 170

Conor,

Please put on a jock, or something...

Looks drawn already. Bet he doesn't make weight.

he's not looking as good as he thinks....sickly in 1st pic

Is "ready" code for gay? Why does he keep posting pictures of himself in his underwear with a chub for his teenage male fans?
So clueless lol

Go to Conor's Instagram and look how many fine women follow Conor

I know you will be disappointed when you find out those pics aren't meant for you. It's meant for Conor's large female fanbase..

Your screen name is very fitting for you, particularly the dumbass part of your screen name

Last edited:
So clueless lol

Go to Conor's Instagram and look how many fine women follow Conor

I know you will be disappointed when you find out those pics aren't meant for you. It's meant for his large female fanbase..

Your screen name is very fitting for you, particularly the dumbass part of your screen name
Are you one of these "fine women"? I'm a heterosexual guy, so I don't follow men in their underpants on instagram, though I appreciate the invite. I'm not going to Conor's instagram, or yours you effing fruit. Best of luck on Grindr though.

Anyway, within in regards to this thread

Yep, Conor is looking very good and very light

This makes me happy. It shows Conor is going for maximum cardio and maximum speed

It's a losing battle to try and match strength with Khabib.

(Khabib is a cowardly natural MW who kills himself to make LW)

I'm glad Conor and his team recognize that putting on unnecessary muscle for Khabib is a losing battle against his size and strength, and that it would only hinder their performance instead

They have a huge advantage in the speed. Khabib is seriously slow as fuck. Now maximize that huge speed advantage even greater. They need to take the Manny Pacquiao approach

Conor needs to use his incredible footwork, blazing foot speed, and incredible speed/timing to dance circles around Khabib and light Khabib up Manny Pacquioa style

Also, what many people don't understand is just how functionally strong Conor is - and how Conor's technique/leverage/positional awareness further amplifies his gorilla strength ten fold.

If Khabib manages to lock up with Conor, he's going to be in for a rude awakening in the clinch (especially with Conor's clinch control and clinch striking)

Khabib successfully managing to get the clinch is only half the battle

And Khabib on top is still a battle too. People are under rating Conor's ground game

Conor is preparing on all fronts and will be ready for everything

Time for King Conor McGoat to remind the world once again of just how truly next level he is

Conor bless us all

Team Conor for life baby. Ball is NOT life, CONOR IS LIFE

Last edited:

Seems like wasted energy. There's no way Conner takes his back in this fight. He needs to work on TDD, scrambling, and working from the clinch if he wants to any sort once Khabib gets a hold of him.

i like how he puts "titanoboa" as if he plans on doing any grappling with Khabib.

He should be beefing up to avoid smesh not getting skinny/fat

His cardio sucks regardless. He needs to defend the td.

Last edited:
Back