Conor Looking Ready!!!

Honestly, he looks like someone Khabib would ragdoll

He looks considerable lighter than I would have expected. He must be working on his cardio, but he might sacrifice some of his power in doing so. He definitely looks 5-10 lbs leaner than when he fought Nate.
Surprising considering the Nate fights were at 170.

Were's that moron PROlogic to analyze conor's hard-on game?

I see you guys zoomin in

206.gif

Khabib hasn't beaten anyone in his career but a load of bums.

Conor is going to finish him with strikes in the first or second round.

Khabib hasn't beaten anyone in his career but a load of bums.

Conor is going to finish him with strikes in the first or second round.

He's beat better people than Nate, and never gave up his back so he wouldn't get ko'd on the feet.

He's beat better people than Nate, and never gave up his back so he wouldn't get ko'd on the feet.

What? Who? Nate destroyed MJ on the feet, it was a joke. I know Khabib wrestled him down, but it was more impressive to watch Nate beat MJ at his own game. Ironically I think even Conor throughout most of the first fight, and clearly the second beat Nate at *his* best game. More food for thought (mma math): Eddie ate RDS alive, and Conor smited Eddie in a single round? What are you going on about? Khabib looks like shit on his feet to be honest, and he's never fought anyone more accurate or with better timing with his power than Conor. We'll see.

Even Al made Khabib look weird in a short notice fight. I'm 100% convinced Conor watched that performance and decided to take the fight.

Those wrists look skinny enough to grab and control on the ground just before hes mounted and pounded in the face.

37BAEFE7-D5B0-4381-A0B1-AA633F1A47BB.jpeg He looks sickly in his most recent posts. Why does he have spots all over his back?

Back